Florida/south Georgia TT flat track riders

cjc

sound like some pretty nice bikes.

There all right ,nothing special .

I would like to see that rz powered banshee of yours Ive never seen one up close yet.

are you still trying to make it on the 8th.

Im going over the 450 now , check valves, filter , shock pressures ,chain, ,just trying to get ahead of to curve for once!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There all right ,nothing special .

I would like to see that rz powered banshee of yours Ive never seen one up close yet.

are you still trying to make it on the 8th.

Im going over the 450 now , check valves, filter , shock pressures ,chain, ,just trying to get ahead of to curve for once!

Im still planning on making it up on the 8th. I need to get a babysitter, and get payment, but the guy usually pays me on time.

this is my banshee as it is now. I need to replace a ring in one cyl.....

bansh147.jpg

bansh146.jpg

I may end up selling it off, parting it out to work up the 450 tho.

Im still planning on making it up on the 8th. I need to get a babysitter, and get payment, but the guy usually pays me on time.

this is my banshee as it is now. I need to replace a ring in one cyl.....

bansh147.jpg

bansh146.jpg

I may end up selling it off, parting it out to work up the 450 tho.

How old is your child?

My daughter is 12 and there are a lot of kids that play together during the races .

I sure like the look of them pipes !

I bet with those and ported cylinders it must pull like hell !!

Do you ever burn your pants ?

Your nerfs look the same as mine, are they the lowered 1.5" and back 2" model ?, It sure changes the ergo's for the better!!

Those are the same A arms I first got for jons blaster,very durable !

How do you like those elka's,those must have made one hell of a difference.

How old is your child?

My daughter is 12 and there are a lot of kids that play together during the races .

I sure like the look of them pipes !

I bet with those and ported cylinders it must pull like hell !!

Do you ever burn your pants ?

Your nerfs look the same as mine, are they the lowered 1.5" and back 2" model ?, It sure changes the ergo's for the better!!

Those are the same A arms I first got for jons blaster,very durable !

How do you like those elka's,those must have made one hell of a difference.

my daughter is 10. they are rocket pipes. they arent made anymore. I havent held my leg on em long enough to burn em, but I have toughed with shorts on and burned my bare leg. these are the propeg nerfs. they are good, but they dont have the heel guard on the back like my 450 does. I dont know if they are lowered, but they have hit the ground a few times riding. the elkas made a night and day difference in the riding. I can ride hard trails all day and not get arm pump, and jumps/whoops are more like clouds. I have then set pretty soft, the bike squats about 3" when I get on and it bottoms out on air 4` and up, but other than that, it rides very smooth for a banshee.

my daughter is 10. they are rocket pipes. they arent made anymore. I havent held my leg on em long enough to burn em, but I have toughed with shorts on and burned my bare leg. these are the propeg nerfs. they are good, but they dont have the heel guard on the back like my 450 does. I dont know if they are lowered, but they have hit the ground a few times riding. the elkas made a night and day difference in the riding. I can ride hard trails all day and not get arm pump, and jumps/whoops are more like clouds. I have then set pretty soft, the bike squats about 3" when I get on and it bottoms out on air 4` and up, but other than that, it rides very smooth for a banshee.

If you bring her she can play with my daughter and all the other kids that play together.

I have been throwing around the idea of converting mine to drag,we have a lot of guys running for $$$ in town every couple of weeks ! and those would be what I would use (inframes)

I have the propegs also ,mine are moved down and back ,I had to get a -1.5 aluminum brake lever and -1.5 shifter.

Its a lot better when standing,you dont feel like your perched above the tank and bars.

I would have liked to put some high dollar shocks on my banshee,with some +2 a arms!

What kind of riding do you usualy do?

If you bring her she can play with my daughter and all the other kids that play together.

I have been throwing around the idea of converting mine to drag,we have a lot of guys running for $$$ in town every couple of weeks ! and those would be what I would use (inframes)

I have the propegs also ,mine are moved down and back ,I had to get a -1.5 aluminum brake lever and -1.5 shifter.

Its a lot better when standing,you dont feel like your perched above the tank and bars.

I would have liked to put some high dollar shocks on my banshee,with some +2 a arms!

What kind of riding do you usualy do?

supercross/mx and wide open fast trail/gncc type. we sometime have roundy races out here, but this time of year the woods are all full of water. Thet have flattrack races here in Naples alot, but Ive always to some reason I can bring her out. Since Ive gotten my 450, Ive hardly paid any attention to it. It stands 52" wide up frnt and 50" in the rear, so tight trails are a no go, but I dont care so slow winding, I like to be in 4-6th in the woods. I have tried to bicycle this thing on asphalt and cant get the tires up an inch, it suck up my weight or slides around. very stable through high speed turns.

If you see the picture of the purple/yellow banshee on the upper heading of the site w down right dirty is an older less modified picture running at the seminole supercross track.

I can bring her up I guess. She is shy for about 5 minutes, then she wont want to go home.

supercross/mx and wide open fast trail/gncc type. we sometime have roundy races out here, but this time of year the woods are all full of water. Thet have flattrack races here in Naples alot, but Ive always to some reason I can bring her out. Since Ive gotten my 450, Ive hardly paid any attention to it. It stands 52" wide up frnt and 50" in the rear, so tight trails are a no go, but I dont care so slow winding, I like to be in 4-6th in the woods. I have tried to bicycle this thing on asphalt and cant get the tires up an inch, it suck up my weight or slides around. very stable through high speed turns.

I can bring her up I guess. She is shy for about 5 minutes, then she wont want to go home.

I'v only done a little MX practice,a few gncc races and lots of trail riding, and TT and flat track racing.

When we were in the woods we went flat out ,we dont trail ride anymore the feds shut everthing down!

My poor banshee gets the same treatment,since I got the YFZ.

We had a huge crew comming up from naples,they all have 2nd houses out here in the national forest.

I'v only done a little MX practice,a few gncc races and lots of trail riding, and TT and flat track racing.

When we were in the woods we went flat out ,we dont trail ride anymore the feds shut everthing down!

My poor banshee gets the same treatment,since I got the YFZ.

We had a huge crew comming up from naples,they all have 2nd houses out here in the national forest.

yea, the yfz isnt nearly as powerfull, Im always tryin to find 6th on it, but it handles great, im really comfortable on it, better on gas, ect ect

Ill always have a banshee one way or another but I think Imma build a 10mm + for the straightline.

yea, the yfz isnt nearly as powerfull, Im always tryin to find 6th on it, but it handles great, im really comfortable on it, better on gas, ect ect

Ill always have a banshee one way or another but I think Imma build a 10mm + for the straightline.

Thats about what I was thinking +10 and some re ported cubs, strip it down , put a +4 or +6 swinger on it .

there is a lot of street drag racing in ocala ,mostly on the west side in a industrial area by the airstrip .

Thats about what I was thinking +10 and some re ported cubs, strip it down , put a +4 or +6 swinger on it .

there is a lot of street drag racing in ocala ,mostly on the west side in a industrial area by the airstrip .

yea I think thats the best route to go. they race quite a bit near here at immokolee 1/8 mile. always seems on the banshee ya just wanna wot bang through gears and just go fast lol.

yea I think thats the best route to go. they race quite a bit near here at immokolee 1/8 mile. always seems on the banshee ya just wanna wot bang through gears and just go fast lol.

WE had a lot of fire roads and logging roads were we could open them up for long periods of time ,

On the pipe in 4th in the tighter sections, and wfo in 6th on the open roads,that is my favorite kind of riding !!

Its been way too long since I rode it, I think I'm going to dust it off and get it going again .

Whats the verdic for tomorrow, did everything come together for ya, are you still comming to race ?

well, here it is saturday morning, Im supposed to pick up my late payment this morning, but no answer whe I called, my batter is completely dead and doesnt want to hold a charge, and I cant figure out how to get this black thing next to the coolant backflow tank back on. Im getting pissed. Plus I still have to stp in port charlotte to get my riding gear. Ive got 11 dollars to my name until I get that check.

well, here it is saturday morning, Im supposed to pick up my late payment this morning, but no answer whe I called, my batter is completely dead and doesnt want to hold a charge, and I cant figure out how to get this black thing next to the coolant backflow tank back on. Im getting pissed. Plus I still have to stp in port charlotte to get my riding gear. Ive got 11 dollars to my name until I get that check.

That sucks man.

I would have helped you out with the gate and sign up fees,but it's still a long ass ride with only a little pocket money!

hope you can make the next one, let me know if you need any help with the yfz.

Edited by cjc

That sucks man.

I would have helped you out with the gate and sign up fees,but it's still a long ass ride with only a little pocket money!

hope you can make the next one, let me know if you need any help with the yfz.

I will def have to make the next one. Howd ya do Saturday?

I will def have to make the next one. Howd ya do Saturday?

We won the $$ class $$ open pro am, but he had a tough time of it.

he sprained his right thumb Wakeboarding on friday,and could only ride about 70%.

he got 3rd in the 1st heat, won the 2nd heat , and won the feature.

there was some very tight racing for 2nd 3rd and 4th

jon kept a 4-5 second gap on that small group,and they were quite a ways ahead of everybody else.

It was good times,even if it was hot as hell,the track came in realy good,and when they all took the high speed coners the tires were chirping like turky calls

We went to hardrock MX park today to check the set up on the bigger table tops in preparation for our races in NC on the 15th

If you get the chance you should come to the race on the 22nd were running both TT and flat track we are running both the $$$$$ classes!