Florida/south Georgia TT flat track riders

cjc

Thunderbowl Speedway' s

King Of The Dirt TT and flattrack racing

2009 summer/fall points series

Come join the fun and grow with us we have classes for everyone !

peewee A-B , youth , novice , sportsman , ladies , knobbie , vet 30+ and 40+ , 2stroke , intermediate , open pro money , pro am money ,

rinos and razors and other utvs , along with utility quads.

There is a lot of exciting racing action for everybody to watch, or to take part in!

we have a large turn out of motorcycles with lot's of classes, we also run mini and, micro sprints, and gadgets.

the prices are great $10 gate fee for ages 5 and up, the race fees are only $5 for peewees, $30 for all other classes except,

$ PRO money $ it's $50

for more info on classes , rules , links and photos go to thunderbowl speedway home page

or visit atvflorida go to the thunderbowl page

for weather issues or other immediate concerns

for Email reply Brady W.

for phone reply Brady W. 352-266-3466

or Rick D. 352-266-1961

check out some TT racing action

her is the flat track racing

for more race video just look for my other video's on my youtube site

JULY

25th- TT & Flat Track

AUGUST

8th- TT

22nd- TT & Flat Track

SEPTEMBER

5th- TT

12th- TT

26th- Flat Track

OCTOBER

10th- TT

17th- Flat Track

24th- TT

NOVEMBER

7th- TT & Flat Track

21st- TT & Flat Track

DECEMBER

5th- Flat Track

12th- TT

For race days with one event, gates open at 3pm and practice to start at 4:30pm

For race days with two events, gates open at 9am and practice to start at 10:30am

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imma try and get in on some of these!

They have test n tune n all that?

Yes they have two rounds of practice before the heats start, and hold an all day practice on sunday's

I hope to see you out there its a blast !

Yes they have two rounds of practice before the heats start, and hold an all day practice on sunday's

I hope to see you out there its a blast !

I will def make it to at least one of these. Thanks for the post! I seen it on yfz central too :thumbsup:

I will def make it to at least one of these. Thanks for the post! I seen it on yfz central too :thumbsup:

pm me whenever your thinking about going, I will look for you .

we had 3-4 new guys show up last night from somewhere around crystal river, A banshee and a few 450s

Our next race on 8-8-09 is a TT only, the next flat track race is on 8-22-09

I hope to see you out there !

pm me whenever your thinking about going, I will look for you .

we had 3-4 new guys show up last night from somewhere around crystal river, A banshee and a few 450s

Our next race on 8-8-09 is a TT only, the next flat track race is on 8-22-09

I hope to see you out there !

No Doubt. On the 8th, all I will have available is my 450. how highly modified are the other 450`s typically at these TT races? I should have my banshee ready for the 22nd flattrack tho, which is great for these races. I need to get some tires too. I will def pm ya for which ever or both.

No Doubt. On the 8th, all I will have available is my 450. how highly modified are the other 450`s typically at these TT races? I should have my banshee ready for the 22nd flattrack tho, which is great for these races. I need to get some tires too. I will def pm ya for which ever or both.

Most of the faster quads are 450's for TT.

we campaign with a stock yfz with nothing more than a pipe ,uni filter with pro flow flange , jetting ,cam mod .

the chassis is has a lot of mods, Aarms, shocks, swingarm, swaybar.

Nobody believes it's stock because we do pretty well .

Its more about setup and riding skill, than HP.

flat track is a different story ,if the track comes in realy good, the modded bikes are harder to pass if they can hook up.

how is your 450 set up ,is it wider,or lower, both?

A MX setup works ok for TT just set it up softer and a little lower

I wouldnt worry about the bike much, they will have a class you will have lots of fun in.

I have some brand new rear tires 59-10-9 rd 12 that will fit stock rims and some used front tires 57-6-10 rd 12 if you want to run something other that knobbie class .

if your interested pm me i will give you a price

I can mount them at the track!

Most of the faster quads are 450's for TT.

we campaign with a stock yfz with nothing more than a pipe ,uni filter with pro flow flange , jetting ,cam mod .

the chassis is has a lot of mods, Aarms, shocks, swingarm, swaybar.

Nobody believes it's stock because we do pretty well .

Its more about setup and riding skill, than HP.

flat track is a different story ,if the track comes in realy good, the modded bikes are harder to pass if they can hook up.

how is your 450 set up ,is it wider,or lower, both?

A MX setup works ok for TT just set it up softer and a little lower

I wouldnt worry about the bike much, they will have a class you will have lots of fun in.

I have some brand new rear tires 59-10-9 rd 12 that will fit stock rims and some used front tires 57-6-10 rd 12 if you want to run something other that knobbie class .

if your interested pm me i will give you a price

I can mount them at the track!

my 450 is piped/jetted, lid off proflow, amr cdi, and thats about it. +2 in front stock shocks. figured it would suffice a TT race. I just dont want to show up on a nearly stock bike and get stomped, but I imagine its a tighter course and like you said, more skill than hp. the rear is stock width, but I have some spacers i can make it +4 and another +1 with the hipers off the banshee. They have a shallower offset to the hub.

my banshee is loaded. 4mm passion 12port rz motor, 34mm carbs, rockets, -2 swinger, +3 arms in front +4 axle, semi squated. basically, had I a stablizer in front it be a great flattrack quad. Very stable on high speed turns. Prob a bit much power for a tight track TT race. My rear wheels are hipers, but Im pretty sure they are 9".

Ive pretty much made up my mind to come up on the 8th. If I get the banshee up to par in time, I want to put it out there for sure as well on the 22nd.

my 450 is piped/jetted, lid off proflow, amr cdi, and thats about it. +2 in front stock shocks. figured it would suffice a TT race. I just dont want to show up on a nearly stock bike and get stomped, but I imagine its a tighter course and like you said, more skill than hp. the rear is stock width, but I have some spacers i can make it +4 and another +1 with the hipers off the banshee. They have a shallower offset to the hub.

my banshee is loaded. 4mm passion 12port rz motor, 34mm carbs, rockets, -2 swinger, +3 arms in front +4 axle, semi squated. basically, had I a stablizer in front it be a great flattrack quad. Very stable on high speed turns. Prob a bit much power for a tight track TT race. My rear wheels are hipers, but Im pretty sure they are 9".

Ive pretty much made up my mind to come up on the 8th. If I get the banshee up to par in time, I want to put it out there for sure as well on the 22nd.

I wouldnt worry about your bike there are lots of mild quads to run with.

what kind of racing, riding experience do you have ?

what kind of safty gear,they require, helmet,chest protector,pants, long sleeves,goggles,gloves,and boots that completely cover your ankle bone .

killswitch is required, but will let slide , nerfs are not required,but are needed!

I would like to see your banshee run on our flat track it sounds stacked.

there are a few banshees that run with us 4-5 but they never seem to all show up at the same race !

what kind of 450 do you have, is it a yfz

If so I also have a set of spare rear rims and tires you can use for the nite 59-8-10 on 4+5 wheels if the offset is greater than your hipers .

if you dont want the tires i told you about earlier let me know either way I have someone that wants the fronts and maybe the rears also

I wouldnt worry about your bike there are lots of mild quads to run with.

what kind of racing, riding experience do you have ?

what kind of safty gear,they require, helmet,chest protector,pants, long sleeves,goggles,gloves,and boots that completely cover your ankle bone .

killswitch is required, but will let slide , nerfs are not required,but are needed!

I would like to see your banshee run on our flat track it sounds stacked.

there are a few banshees that run with us 4-5 but they never seem to all show up at the same race !

what kind of 450 do you have, is it a yfz

If so I also have a set of spare rear rims and tires you can use for the nite 59-8-10 on 4+5 wheels if the offset is greater than your hipers .

if you dont want the tires i told you about earlier let me know either way I have someone that wants the fronts and maybe the rears also

IDK about the tires yet. Both quads have nerfs, I have a tether, helmet, goggles, gloves, need new gear though, but thats all a given. my 450 is a yfz. If you have a sure buyer on the tires, let them take em, cos Im not sure yet, If they have a knobby class, I might just run that.

IDK about the tires yet. Both quads have nerfs, I have a tether, helmet, goggles, gloves, need new gear though, but thats all a given. my 450 is a yfz. If you have a sure buyer on the tires, let them take em, cos Im not sure yet, If they have a knobby class, I might just run that.

It's no problem with the tires,like I said you can use a spare set of mine if you want to run something other than the knobbie class !

so what about your ride?

I have an 06 yfz , lrd hmf hybrid pipe, jetted ,dyna cdi , pro flow uni , cam mod , heaver clutch springs , + 2.5 lt A arms, fox dsc shocks, swaybar with aluminum tube , -2 swinger , + 4" axle , 05 rear shock with 06 spring , armd rear lowering link , nerfs , handguards , hot start , to much other crap to remember!

I also have a banshee but its not set up yet ,it has the normal mild stuff , ptr pipes , 18 cc head , v force ,pro flow uni , Ims oversize radiator, it was set up for gncc racing.

We also have a blaster its my sons (was) he pilots my 450 now ! I will detune it for my daughter in the next couple of seasons ,

the blaster is pretty sick , 240 la sleeve 12 port cylinder-head,armd tt ported ,38mm, 250r V force reeds-intake, right side exit high rev pipe , +4 key, hd clutch-springs ,banshee axle ,armd +3 a arms for yfz spindles, swaybay,armd front lowering bracket for yfz shocks ,armd rear lowering link

my daughters custom raptor,badger 80, + 10" wide front and rear, + 1.5 wheel base , 4" lower , fox float rear shock, blaster nerfs, 4 speed conversion ,custom raptor 110 cc bigbore stroker , 15-8-1 cr engine, +4 mm valves , 125 ttr cam, 24 mm flat slide ,dyna cdi, 1"id hand formed stainless headpipe- white bro race can, sitting on hoosiers ,nothing stock except steering stem ,front hubs!

My best friend's banshee we are still seting up, it is a armd 374 196-130 , t-5s , large 2 into 1 intake (no trinity cv)

39mm , reeds, +3 a arms ,stock shock bodies with duel rate springs , swaybar, +4 axle ,armd -3 swing arm

stock rear shock with cr 500 spring ,lowering link , nerfs

Edited by cjc