Pismo on the 27th - 2nd

KEVSWS6

technically, you have to run silencers and spark arrestors. Stay in the back with it and more than likely you wont get bothered. I have been checked for sound, but it was on the beach. If you are in the back and not doing anything to draw attention to yourself, you will probably be fine.

Kevin, i assume you are taking your motorhome out there, air down buddy and hopefully you have tow hooks on the front and a 4x4 in your crew. Sometimes it can be a pain getting motorhomes in and out, but the camping on the beach is worth it. Lots of fun. Check the tide schedules if the river is up, you will want to go in at low tide. Austin, what is river like now?? Sometimes it is nonexistant, other times it can have a pretty good lip on it, thats when you need to go in at low tide and swing wide.

I haven't been to Pismo in like 12 years. As I remember in the summer there is no tide crossing. I will air down the RV and trailer. We have two 4x4's in the group. Should be lots of fun.

There is no river crossing right now. Still sucks when the tide is high because everyone seems to like camp in the water. Not sure if I'm going to make it out there that weekend or not. If I do make it you cant miss my truck. Remember the orange chevy from Glamis? It now has a big lift underneath it, and that will be me.

There is no river crossing right now. Still sucks when the tide is high because everyone seems to like camp in the water. Not sure if I'm going to make it out there that weekend or not. If I do make it you cant miss my truck. Remember the orange chevy from Glamis? It now has a big lift underneath it, and that will be me.

I remember the big orange truck. Cant miss that thing.

hey guys... I didn't get the chance to meet any of you at glamis for the big east coast ride out last time but Ill be there this sunday to tuesday... Kevin what will you be driving in? Ill look for you guys there.. I am going with my cousin.. Ill be in a white ford ranger with CA plates... Blue shee with a white grill.. hope to see some of you there!!