1962 Chevy II aka Nova

I am the second owner and have had it for 17 years. I set this car up to run in the Run Tuff class so it is street legal but it likes to drink 112 octane. The exterior was painted in the early 80's with no body work done. The body needs some repairs but not bad for a 47 years old and has almost all the molding. The interior is not cut up but the seats where not in the car when I boght it. It does have the heater with all the components, Autometer monster tach with shift light, Autometer oil pres and temp. It has a Beard suspension racing seat with 3" lap belt. The engine is a 355 built by Bowers and has to much to list. The engine has maybe 40 runs and maybe 200 miles on the street. The th350 is pretty basic with manual valve body, 5300 8" Continental converter, and B&M Ratchet shifter. It has sub frame connectors, custom traction bars, and custom 3 pack leaf springs. It has a rebuilt 9" with full spool, 4.56 gears, Tom's 33 spline axles, and Mickey Thompson street legal drag tires. This car will run 13.00 all day on the foot brake, and she has alot more in here. This car can be easily converted back to a daily driver or stock. Since I have had this car it has lived in a garage and not a daily driver, like I said i only have maybe 200 miles on the street. I might consider a partial trade for older Chevy 2wd or 4x4 pu/blazer prefer 67-72, newer full size blazer, Toyota 4x4 pu, 4runner, older Tahoe or ??? But I prefer cash. Please call for more details and pictures. $6500 #307-751-5215

PhotoShare.jpg

PhotoShare-2.jpg

PhotoShare-5.jpg

PhotoShare-7.jpg

PhotoShare-17.jpg

PhotoShare-11.jpg

• 3 months later...

whats the floor pans look like and quarter panels how much rust is in the whole car can you throw a cat threw it anywhere on the body

The passenger side floor has a couple spots that can see through, maybe 1/4 - 1/2". There is a rust spot on the front fender but the fender has a dent on the body line so the left front fender needs to be replaced. The rear quarter has a hole about 2' tall by 5" long. That is for rust. For being a untouched car it is in very good shape.

PhotoShare-22.jpg

PhotoShare-6.jpg