Thought he was mexican...turns out he is a memeber of the slapaho trib

Keyser Soze

Everyone would whip someones ass on the computer. That girls voice is so annoying. A little info on the clip. Its at a popular resort/club in mexico. Kinda like rehab. She had started fighting with another guest and was asked several times to leave. The Hispanic male is security.

Everyone would whip someones ass on the computer. That girls voice is so annoying. A little info on the clip. Its at a popular resort/club in mexico. Kinda like rehab. She had started fighting with another guest and was asked several times to leave. The Hispanic male is security.

well i didnt know tht dude was security.. they have the rite to hit anyone hahaha

She had started fighting with another guest and was asked several times to leave. The Hispanic male is security.

so why the fuck did the "security" douche bag not restrain her and throw her out? dumb ass needs to learn how to do his job correctly.

You know what? I am no woman beater by far but the way some of these broads talk to men like they are invincible pisses me off. I am glad he knocked her on her ass, and while I probly would have been pissed off about it I would have smiled a little on the inside. People like her need their asses whipped. Just my .02. :confused:

You know what? I am no woman beater by far but the way some of these broads talk to men like they are invincible pisses me off.

i couldnt agree with you more. but unless i feel like a women is tryin to kill me, i dont think its anywhere near ok to lay your hands on a female.

I am glad he knocked her on her ass, and while I probly would have been pissed off about it I would have smiled a little on the inside. People like her need their asses whipped. Just my .02. :confused:

if she would have landed on her ass, i wouldnt even have chimed in on this post. however she didnt justland on her ass, dude fucked her head up when it smacked the concrete. and i agree that bitches like her need to be slapped and put in their place, but not by a fuckin dude. im thinkin chick fight!....topless.....in chocolate pudding..... :wub: ..............why am i hungry? :ermm: :shrug: :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

bitches need to stop acting like a man, getting in your face like a man, and messing with a man. then they wont get slapped. i live in vegas and have seen it all. drunk prissy girls get wild and stupid. they think they are untouchable and their attitude gets worse and worse as time goes by, they talk down to people especially security and people who are trying to do their jobs. that is until they come across the wrong dude, what that little guy did is nothing compared to the things ive seen. ive stopped alot of altercations like this one and i can say that 99.1% of the time the bitch deserved it. i myself have never hit a woman, if i did they would probably die. throwing a drink in someones face is an assault. it shouldnt be done.

I dont agree with hitting a woman.. but... there is certain circumstances when they have it coming. If you dont wanna get hit/knocked down.. keep it verbal.. and dont start anything physical unless your up for the task.. I would have just walked away. before it got to the drink toss.. but.. your gonna cross a guy someday that wouldn't be that nice.. Hence her getting knocked on her ass..

Same thing happened with my sister inlaw.. She was running her mouth.. got into a fight with a guy, hit him like 3-4 times (hard.. not bitch slaps) then she got hit once... I dont feel sorry for her one bit. She started it.. she got what she deserved..

Like I said.. I personally would just walk away.. but some people might not. Dont expect me to feel sorry for someone who starts shit then gets their ass beat because of it. I actually thought it was kinda funny. Maybe she'll think twice about the consequences and repercussions when she goes to throw a drink in some guys face. (if it was her boyfriend and he was cheating on her.. he deserved it.)

I think there should be "rules of engagement" when it comes to stuff like this! lol