Selling banshee to get better one?

thats the problem right there. alot of people are laid off and if they were to buy it for that much and then find out it needs a good amount of work compared to a different quad for around the same price and it didnt need anything they would be alittle upset(same as you or anyone else on here would be). times are tuff now and 2800 is alot of money people would problem shot someone for that much cash that they got ripped off of. so just sell the blaster and fix up the shee and the rest help your parents out.

And what am i gonna get for the blaster?? 2300 isnt that much to fix the banshee and help my parents out, they need at least 1500

Edited by xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2300 is still a good amount of money. you can get stock a arms that r good all day long for less then 200 shipped. i baught a arms,tie rods, spindles,and shocks for 140 shipped from someone on here one time. you just gotta look. so u sell the blaster for 2000 just to get rid of it quick give 1500 to ur parents and you have 500 to play with. not to hard man these days its about sacrafices

I have been doing some research, and i found out that with 950 i can get all brand new off of ebay; 28mm carbs, wiseco top end with gaskets in cluded, full flight +2 a-arms with bushings and everything, and a chrome clutch cover case, i think its a pretty good deal

why a clutch cover? :unsure: