Selling banshee to get better one?

this guys is a retard i seen this and its beat and the graphics look like ass.........i have a 01 shee with a 404 bb that i got for 1500 with a blown head gskt......that was worth it i would give this guy 500 for his. he should get a job then his daddy cant say shit where he spends his money!!!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guys is a retard i seen this and its beat and the graphics look like ass.........i have a 01 shee with a 404 bb that i got for 1500 with a blown head gskt......that was worth it i would give this guy 500 for his. he should get a job then his daddy cant say shit where he spends his money!!!!!

I agree... I bought my banshee for 1,400 and there is nothing stock about it. All it needed was the carbs rejetted, clutch cover gasket, and swingarm bearings.

so all it needs a a WHOLE new front end? WOW, thats not much to fix :down::blink:

so you bought the bike for 900 then put graphics on it and it has a bad front end and all of a sudden its worth 2,800? wow keep dreaming buddy

and your blaster you are selling for 2,500 or whatever, The sold them for like 3G off the showroom floor brand new when they still sold them. It might be worth 1800, Hell i am even having a tought time selling my 660 raptor for 2,500 let alone a little blaster? you must be living in fantasy land.

just sell your blaster and fix the shee. simple as that.

and also, is the shee your bike or your dads? because from what your post is telling me, it seems like he owns it and not you since he is telling you what to do. people like you piss me off, and I think you should move on to blasterforum where all the little kiddies like to play and BS

exactly! there is a reason you got it for $900. its because that's what its worth. seriously. it looked decent in ur old sig pic. now it just looks like a gay 14yr old owns it. you had it, made it look gay, beat the piss out of it(everyone with a banshee does), and now its worth 3 times as much. seriously. sell ur blaster and buy a yfz450 front end. and then u still got $1000 bucks left to buy new plastics to replace those.

That craigslist posting is just fucked up not cool guys

Everything posted on it came from the little shitheads mouth plus the link to this thread is on there...I'm sure you'd think it was cool if it saved you from wasting time and money buyin that heap of shit.... :down:

WOW thanks for helping me out on selling it, ASSHOLES. Just when i had the trust in you guys.........BTW okbeast what's ur address, ur lucky that my dad saw that, he'll be paying u a visit, cant wait :woot:

Get the fuck off this site you dumb little bastard.