HOLY SHEEEEIT! PROBLEM SOLVED!

Alright I posted twice about my shee shuttin down and not wanting to idle. Ran like bad ignition or burning coolant. So as I was going to rebuild the carbs for like the 20th time I go to remove my left pipe and as I'm loosening it I hear a click...... I push the pipe back and wiggle it again and hear more profound clicks. turns out that my choke would press against the upper taper of the pipe right at the clamp, and as I would ride the piece would vibrate ever so slightly up and over the taper of the pipe opening the choke about half way. Man what an idiot I am. I removed material from the choke knob upon building the quad so I thought it would just melt a lil bit if it wasnt enough. Man its tight when running F.A.S.T. billet manifold, FMF fatties, and 34mm PJ's. So I'm going to remove the choke screw assembly, remove the plastic knob, and solder on a tube over the current shaft and re attatch the knob to the extension.

Plus there was a problem with the new ngk plugs (BR9ES) they now have this cap that can be easily switched between new and old style plug top so they were coming loose after addressing that and the choke the shee killed a built raptor and I've been pitching a tent ever since!