dog hates banshee

painter1

Doesn't look like he's that well trained,or was he trying to bring the banshee to you. :yelrotflmao:

very trained was certified master hunter never give me a problem in 4 years he behaves way better then my 3 kids but he dont like the shee.He will get on my arcticcat or my wifes rhino and ride 40 miles he is way used to wheelers but he dont like the shee

Damn Id kill my dog if it done that. when I first got my banshee my aunts dog was here at my house & we have a fish pond next to the drive way & when I started it up the dog was standing next to me by the time it took me to look up from & say something to my cousin she was haulin ass around the car & then I seen a wave of water on the other side

Haha never had the problem you have maybe your dogs telling you its time to buy him one? heres my baby.

l_9188dcea60f5b8e99d908a98862ed885.jpg

th_Picture146.jpg

th_Picture145.jpg

I have only had her on the banshee once but she loved it. she loves bikes too. maybe your dog is telling you to take her for a spin? :biggrin:

Bad_dog.jpg

BAD BOY!!!

LMAO... nice pic!

when you have a well trained retriever and he is jealouse of your shee,keep them apart http://img189.imageshack.us/i/dsc00180slu.jpg/

Ouch!! ............My Rottweiler attacks my Banshee whenever I start it! She (Shadow) thinks she can kick it's ass!! hahaha Shadow and my Lil' mechanic/atv rider, Amber :biggrin: