mods questions please help

ok, so i got my banshee together and got it running great, it's currently got the stock reeds in it but i have a set of boysen cages that im gonna buy new reed pedals for. first i'd like to ask if the boysen reeds are gonna be that much better than stock? the stock ones look like they would flow more air/fuel then the boysen ones?

secondly i'd like to ask what size domes i should get if i buy cool heads? i bought a complete jet kit that has jets from 190 up to about 400 and found that 30 pilots and 320 mains worked great for me after changing them about 50 times. the bike has filters rite on the back of carbs "airbox is gone" and has t5 pipes. it's running pretty strong the way it sits, i beat 1 other banshee at the drag strip last night that had pipes and was only a few seconds behind a guy that had drag pipes, bike dropped, cool heads, and reeds. he ran a 70 something in the 1/8th and i ran 67 with my clutch slipping in 3rd,4th, and 5th.

We would need to know your elevation, air temp and fuel you plan to run to recommend jetting and domes. As for your question on the reeds, stock ported cages with some good carbon reeds work very well. The V-Force are also a very good cage, haven't messed with the boyesens personally so can't help you there.

We would need to know your elevation, air temp and fuel you plan to run to recommend jetting and domes. As for your question on the reeds, stock ported cages with some good carbon reeds work very well. The V-Force are also a very good cage, haven't messed with the boyesens personally so can't help you there.

elevationis about 1000 feet above sea level. i just have no clue when it comes to domes, i don't even know how much factory cc is ? or higher cc domes or lower cc domes give you more compression? lower cc?

"edit" fuel = 91 octane pump gas. radio=32:1 i have always had good luck running a little richer. and will never change my mind. temp = 90f

Edited by x_doug_x