Wanted: Cheap Banshee or Blaster

Wertzy

I'm looking at picking up a cheap wheeler for the wife. She wants a Blaster because of the size but if someone has a cheap Shee, around the $1500 or so range, shoot me an email with pictures. Its a long shot, but what the hell yanno? Wouldn't mind having a second Shee in the garage. :happy: Would also take a Banshee that needs some work. Anything really. Thanks guys.

wertzy@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
Still looking for one guys. Anyone got one in the $1500 range? :confused:

i have a 1990 rolling chassis if your interested. needs motor electrical and some little things. im in maryland i have a ad in the for sale section fo it or email me at Finishlinemotorsports@hotmail.com if you want some pics

I'm looking at picking up a cheap wheeler for the wife. She wants a Blaster because of the size but if someone has a cheap Shee, around the $1500 or so range, shoot me an email with pictures. Its a long shot, but what the hell yanno? Wouldn't mind having a second Shee in the garage. :happy: Would also take a Banshee that needs some work. Anything really. Thanks guys.

wertzy@gmail.com

i have my 87 the one in my picture lol idk if iwant to sell ill think just rebuilt and um.. the only thing is the left jug gasket is leaking so that wil have to be fixed if i did sell it

i have my 87 the one in my picture lol idk if iwant to sell ill think just rebuilt and um.. the only thing is the left jug gasket is leaking so that wil have to be fixed if i did sell it

werent you talking in a thread about it having like 90 psi of compression and it wouldnt start?

i have a 1990 rolling chassis if your interested. needs motor electrical and some little things. im in maryland i have a ad in the for sale section fo it or email me at Finishlinemotorsports@hotmail.com if you want some pics

I'll have to pass on this one. Thanks anyway.

Do you have anymore pictures? Whatever bike I get is getting rebuilt anyway with a small bore....

I have one for sale 1990 pro circuit pipes k&n pods a/c nerf bars renthal handle bars. i have like ten sets of main jets and paddles for it. I was my trail bike pm if interested

how much you looking to spend ..??(cheap)? i have both 1 417 379 7474 donny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...