Banshee parts for sale in great shape.

Hi guys. I really need to sell this stuff to get it out of my way. All of this stuff is in great shape and I am a solid, honest seller. I willl ship to the lower 48 states and will update the buy with the tracking number. I accept money order or paypal.

PT Mids natural/unfinished. These are in excellent shape with no real dents just very, very monor dings that are hard to find. No rust, no cracked welds, and used very little. Silencers are not included. 250.00 shipped.

100_0069.jpg

100_0068.jpg

100_0067.jpg

100_0066.jpg

100_0065.jpg

These are Pro-Circuit Platinums that were high temp powder coated in semi-gloss black by Nitrotate here on the HQ. They have not been used since the powdercoat and are in very good shape. Only one very small dent before being powdercoated shown in one of the pics below. No cracked welds, etc. Silencers are not included. I am asking 200.00 shipped.

PC1.jpg

PC2.jpg

PC3.jpg

Edited by Jayy

This is a stock swingarm off of my 2006 Banshee. The swinger has 10 hours ride time on it and was taken off, cleaned up, and put away when I replaced it with aftermarket. It is in outstanding condition and includes the carrier and rear axle bearings, and needle bearings. It does not include the swingarm pivot bolt or shaft. It is sold exactly as pictured. 120.00 shipped.

swingarm2.jpg

swingarm1.jpg

This is the rear shock I removed from my 2006 Banshee when it was new. The shock has ten hours ride time on it and is in outstanding condition. 100.00 Shipped.

rearshock2.jpg

rearshock1.jpg

Thanks guys. Let me know if you have any questions on any of this stuff.

i really, really, NEED pcp silencers. are you sure you don't have some for sale???

... how were the pt mids compared to the pcp's?

oh, and i don't care if they are tore up. i can rebuild if i have at least some specs to go off of.

Edited by AKheathen

i really, really, NEED pcp silencers. are you sure you don't have some for sale???

... how were the pt mids compared to the pcp's?

oh, and i don't care if they are tore up. i can rebuild if i have at least some specs to go off of.

Sorry, No silencers for sale.

• 2 weeks later...