Zune Music

I see this on the internet but don't know the full details. Anybody using this? 14.99 unlimited music downloads? So for 14.99 a month i can download as much music i want for my itunes library?

don't know about itunes, but with a zune, you are basically leasing or renting th music. stop paying and it's gone, but you can get as much as you want. pretty good deal. i just buy the music and get it free and clear to do what i want with it forever, including all the info/art. got the music on my phone and listening on mediaq monkey right now. fuck apple! i do have the program to pull music off ipods, though.

I have a Zune and use the program. Its free to be a member, you can use your MSN or Xbox LIVE account if you have one. To buy music, videos and other stuff, you can buy Microsoft points, either online with a credit card or at a store.

I'm not sure how the unlimited download thing works. I think Akheathen might be right about it being like a lease. But you can keep 10 of your favorite songs forever. lol.

But i know that once you download the music, it gets saved into a folder on your computer. So I would assume that your allowed to keep it.

And i think you would be able to transfer your music from Zune to iTunes.

Edited by r/atvshee

i havn't tried the zune pass yet, but i think a co-worker is using it. i think you download the song, but the rights are not released yet, and that both the zune and zune program snoops for verification online that you paid monthly. i know when you send wirelessly, it limits you to 3 plays, so it would be more than capable of intuitive termination on the player. it's like a mocro os in the zune. i'd try it and just work my magic on the files to get them released, but i don't know about all the ms coyright security that might detect that. i'm sure the gov would go after 120 gigs of proven and documented pirate songs. i do know that if you cancel, the songs are gone. on another note- anyone hear of any zune firmware mods?