my foot is soar from kicking her over

hello, my bike is 04, original top end, comp is 85 & 83, she was starting fine up until yesterday...i rode her in the morning and started fine 2- 3 kicks...later that day i tried to start her and i had to kick her over atleast 25 times!!! my foot feels like its cracking off ahah, anyways everytime i try to start her now i have to kick her over like 25 times or more it seems! once warmed up she will start first kick and she runs excellent...only new things ive done was the tors removal ( i have yet to install the idle screws), re synced the carbs, but that was a few weeks ago and she was running fine...im running way rich on my pilots, and ,my plugs are carbon fouled, but i bought new plugs and she still wont start up..im at sea level....i have been running rich on my pilots for atleast 2 months now if not 3 months..main jets are good though... thanks

fmf sst w/powercore2

vf3

amr stage 3 rev box

k &n w/no lid

extremly low lol. Yea def time for a top end. Becareful with that new top end. If your running way "rich" dont wash the cylinder out!

you mean don't clean the cylinders when i re do the top end? can u explain?

so u think the low comp is why she isn't starting good?

i've been running her everyday for about 5 months now with the low comp, only yesterday she started having problems???

oh 1 more thing, she wouldn't even jump start, i rolled her down a steep hill and not a gig...if that adds to the scenario

Edited by BANSH-alena-jol-EE