Official "BHQ" trip to Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, Indiana

run

This sucks. My bikes in a million pieces. I just saw this. Shit happens I guess. You guys have fun. I'll try and make the next one. Sheerider how come I didn't see any Honda pics? Do I have to go looking for them? I picked up a Z400. I love that thing. Almost made me want to swap this smokin pig for something with valves. I think I'm over it now but not sure.

Edited by dave5.0

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No f>>king way Dave!! :biggrin:

Ya I know. This thing was running like crap and couldn't get the jetting right and then the clutch blew up and locked it up. Just haven't been very happy with it lately. While taking it apart I noticed the fancy Boss intake I just bought was missing a bolt. Wonder why my jetting was all over the place. I'm still working on getting parts to put it all back together. I'll be fixing quite a few things that are new so they last alittle longer this time. The old Banshee learning curve. Bite you in the ass averytime.

there is a chance i can make it. nothing for sure just yet. sorry to hear about your dog toolman sux you cant make it. are you coming bansheeben?
yes sir i will be there first thing saturday morning.might stay and ride sunday to.should about 4 or 5 with me.

It's supossed to rain TUES WEDS THURS FRI, might be pretty sloppy even for the badlands. Lets say we make the trip for next week the 15th and 16th so I can make it out :biggrin:

You know I hate the slop, but their having free food, prizes, and sxs races this weekend, but if its raining, I won't be there.

hows the bike running lyn with the cpi's? im all for a rain makeup date on the 15th as well. maybe we can make it happen. it is raining like crazy now but we will see what the rest of the week does. man dave that sucks about your shee. believe me tho you have the same trouble with four strokes except when they come apart you are out thousands instead of hundreds :blink:

hows the bike running lyn with the cpi's? im all for a rain makeup date on the 15th as well. maybe we can make it happen. it is raining like crazy now but we will see what the rest of the week does. man dave that sucks about your shee. believe me tho you have the same trouble with four strokes except when they come apart you are out thousands instead of hundreds :blink:

Ill go next weekend too and ill be there sat if it isnt raining. Theres down trees and power lines everywere here right now. we got a nasty storm never seen anything like it.

Bikes running great! Went to Haspins couple weekends back, on a Fri morning, thank goodness!! We rode all day and stayed the nite, come 4:30 am all hell broke loose, Was nervous about the way I parked and wondering if I would get out. Needless to say we packed up, and got the hell out of there.

The area around Haspin Franklin county IN. got hammered today. The local news showed the fire dept. from Laurel doing water rescuse and such so I bet Haspin is a mess. :down: This rain sucks

I'd say, we got hammered today on the west side of Indy and lost power for about 3-4 hours total both times it went.

I am trying to get my banshee back together for the ride... everything is on schedule, but if no one is going to BL, I'll go somewhere else...

The weather was fine today and is scheduled to be sunny tomorrow, but they are planning on showers on Friday!

How many are still in?

Looks to be up in the air. The weather report is changing from definite rain to maybe rain but only in the early morning if any. I am planning on making it unless downpours go on which it is starting to look like a dry weekend.