Official "BHQ" trip to Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, Indiana

run

Well, it's time to plan the next trip, so I figured I'd grab the bull by the horns. We've all been to Badlands before, so we know what to expect. I am not SURE, but I was told that the riding hours are extended in the summer until 7pm. I'll look for conformation.

We're going to be camping of course, and we WILL be having a BHQ cookout Saturday evening AFTER we ride. We'll need a list of whp can donate what to the cookout, and lets keep the list concrete. Also, it'll be T_Shee's birthday. Looking forward to getting a BIG group out there! I'm going to contact Badlands about a discount and reserving some camping spots together, once we get a good number hammered out.

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/

***YOU MUST RUN AN ATV SAFETY FLAG****

*** Rain Date is: August 29, 30th ****

1. IndianapolisBuck - Hot dog and Hamburger Buns, Case of Mt. Dew, Case of water, Cooler.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. Not sure if I'll camp or not but I'll be there that Saturday on my freshly built Banshee.

I'll bring bottled water in a cooler for everyone. Also, the Haspin cookout was a flop. We need everyone to follow through with what they say they're bringing. Whoever ends up bringing a grill, bring a lighter and charcoal too so we can use the grill. LOL

1. IndianapolisBuck - Hot dog and Hamburger Buns, Case of Mt. Dew, Case of water, Cooler.

2. JasonsBanshee - Bottled water for everyone - Saturday only

I'll be there. Not sure if I'll camp or not but I'll be there that Saturday on my freshly built Banshee.

I'll bring bottled water in a cooler for everyone. Also, the Haspin cookout was a flop. We need everyone to follow through with what they say they're bringing. Whoever ends up bringing a grill, bring a lighter and charcoal too so we can use the grill. LOL

Yea, and I think part of it was people not showing up with the weather. This should be awesome.

No doubt, that was a great ride!! I hope we get just as big a turnout, and maybe JD and those cats can make it back down from that state up north!!

Back to business!

3. toolman - (not sure what he'll be bringing)

I plan on coming but do to my work it is tough to call right now. I may not have job by then.

Put me down for condiments ( Ketchup , Mustard , Mayo, Pickles and chips) Most likely only Saturday and I will post something for sure at least a week in advance if I can't make it. :biggrin:

Edited by toolman

Back to business!

3. toolman - Ketchup , Mustard , Mayo, Pickles and chips

****Ahem***** I did show up to the Big Rock event with a grill, charcoal, lighter, hot dogs, buns, mustard, BEER, and breakfast the day of the ride. The weather killed the Haspin trip btw..........we were missing one guy though on the Big Rock event. Not sure who that was....oh well, didn't matter we had a blast.

Anyway, I'll be there on the August 8th Badlands deal. Not sure if I'll camp out. My son is supposed to be here so it will be upto him what we do for that. I know he will want to go because he loves Badlands.

So put me down for it too and maybe an extra rider.

4. sheerider1026 - case of coca cola, case of pepsi, saturday. be there!!

Very true! RollinRhino came through at BR....Big thanks to him!! I'll be camping and riding on Sunday as well, so anyone who wants to camp....I'll be there too.

We've got:

5. RollinRhino +1

****Ahem***** I did show up to the Big Rock event with a grill, charcoal, lighter, hot dogs, buns, mustard, BEER, and breakfast the day of the ride. The weather killed the Haspin trip btw..........we were missing one guy though on the Big Rock event. Not sure who that was....oh well, didn't matter we had a blast.

Anyway, I'll be there on the August 8th Badlands deal. Not sure if I'll camp out. My son is supposed to be here so it will be upto him what we do for that. I know he will want to go because he loves Badlands.

So put me down for it too and maybe an extra rider.

I was referring to the Haspin cook out. It was a miscommunication but we had a grille with no charcoal and meat to grill along with all of the fixings. We all ended up taking what we brought back home with us. I just want to make sure that doesn't happen again at Badlands. We never set up a cook out for Big Rock so I'm glad you're a one man traveling picnic. lol

And you were missing a lot more than just me at the Big Rock ride. I know of at least 4 other riders that planned to go that did not go due to the weather. I've been there too many times to think that the conditions would be favorable after that much rain and I was right. I've been told from people who went that I didn't miss much.

5. RollinRhino +1

6. indiana banshee

Since there are a good bit of those who wont be camping, we can cookout at lunchtime on saturday. What do you guys think about that?

I see a bunch had exhaust on there quads. Do they not care at all? I would be pissed if I made the haul and then couldn't ride because of the exhaust. Also are you guys riding only saturday? I would probably want to go for the entire weekend if I made the trip.

Edited by szewczyd