Billet intakes

TwistedSheeRida

Do they make the billet intake setup for the stock carbs? where can i get them if they do? mine are cracked and i dont feel like putting a new set on every season lol

Even the billet intakes require a rubber boot that will eventually crack.

SP

well i dont think they will crack as fast as the rubber ones since mine keep cracking at the top where the boost bottle mounts in. like i said i spent $50 on a new set last fall and here i am looking for another set lol. plus my dealer cant get a new set anywhere there on back order. nobody wants to produce these anymore? Is there a way to drill and tap two more holes in the billet ones so i can run 4 bolts? And where do i get them? My buddy found some rubber ones on ebay for $50 that come with the crossover tube so if i cant find out this info im just gonna bite the bullet and get these junk rubber ones again.

Edited by TwistedSheeRida

well i dont think they will crack as fast as the rubber ones since mine keep cracking at the top where the boost bottle mounts in. like i said i spent $50 on a new set last fall and here i am looking for another set lol. plus my dealer cant get a new set anywhere there on back order. nobody wants to produce these anymore? Is there a way to drill and tap two more holes in the billet ones so i can run 4 bolts? And where do i get them? My buddy found some rubber ones on ebay for $50 that come with the crossover tube so if i cant find out this info im just gonna bite the bullet and get these junk rubber ones again.

Just get rid of the boost bottle and plug the holes. As far as having 4 bolts on the billet ones, the rubber boot only has 2 holes and they are shaped like an eye instead of square. You can get the billet ones from Jeff at FAST, Kevin at Herr Jugs, Jim at Passion, and a slew of other after market places.

SP