banshee problems

hello everyone. i am having some problems with the 1987 banshee i just bought not to long ago so i figured this would be the place to go. well here it goes...my banshee isn't running right. the left side spark plug looks new and the tip isnt burned or discolored at all. here is what i know...both cylinders have around 120psi, both plugs spark, im running premium unleaded gas mixed with yamalube 2s oil (32:1), both carbs were just cleaned and look good. when running the left side pipe doesnt get hot so obviously there is no firing in the cylinder but why? when i pull the plug out its hot but has been firing. also, the banshee wont idle anymore? ideas? maybe this is a super easy problem, im not sure, i don't know much about 2strokes. any help is great. thanks much

If both plugs have spark, and both cylinders have good compression, then your probably not getting fuel into the not running cylinder.

Try swapping the plug wires as the above poster said, it could be that you have a weak spark. Or else, you may have messed something up when cleaning the carbs, maybe they were put back together incorrectly.

Ohh, almost forgot, make sure the tube that connects the 2 carbs together is in place!! Always a big mistake. It should connect the left and rights carbs near the carb tops opposite the choke lever.