motion pro kit (T.O.R.S)

Is it really worth getting this kit? What advantages will i have with it? Some of my buddys have them, and some dont. How hard are they to install?

Trash the tors, get the kit. Eventually the tors WILL give you problems. Very simple to install, itll also give you plenty of space right above your carbs, maybe enough for a NOS bottle :evil:

Trash the tors, get the kit. Eventually the tors WILL give you problems. Very simple to install, itll also give you plenty of space right above your carbs,
maybe enough for a NOS bottle
:evil:

I would never put a nos bottle there. Even with the tors kit its not that fun moving around in there let alone with a 2.5lb bottle in ur way.....but any way def get the get the kit, tors are garbage!

Edited by 2strokesmoker

I would never put a nos bottle there. Even with the tors kit its not that fun moving around in there let alone with a 2.5lb bottle in ur way.....but any way def get the get the kit, tors are garbage!

Noooo me either, just tryna convince the kid to trash em :thumbsup:

now i noticed on motion pros wesite their was two differant kits? one was like 50 bucks, the other was over 100....whats the diff in the two?

iiiidk, all the kits on eBay are around 50, id go with that one. The $100 one is probably including stuff you wouldnt need, they always try to make an extra buck :down: