Banshee parts for sale.Taking offers

The point of posting a price is a starting point, as said. Or else this turns into I'll give you 25, I'll give you 26, etc.

Lowballing or alternate offers are handled via PMs.

I asked for prices to help sell his items, and got a smart ass answer back after posting a link to the forum rules.

So...fair game.

My offer is about to go down to 14.99....free shipping.

Someone delete this worthless post, he knows what he wont take but he doesnt know what he will take
You and I both know that Im not going to take $25 dollars for anything,you crackhead.if youre interested in them,you know good and well what theyre worth.There not junk and Im not hurting for money.I just thought that someone could use these since i have another pair.I will consider decent offers,and I will be fair.

You and I both know that Im not going to take $25 dollars for anything,you crackhead.if youre interested in them,you know good and well what theyre worth.There not junk and Im not hurting for money.I just thought that someone could use these since i have another pair.I will consider decent offers,and I will be fair.
$2000 for all the smart asses!

$2000 for all the smart asses!seriously guys.The swinger is sold.Ill take $450 for the arms and Shaws

You are the crackhead,dime bag darryl. I never offered you $25 for anything. I offered you $350 for the a arms and swinger. do you expect me to offer new prices on used parts?