Ok. new problem

Ok, so thanks for the input, but Im pretty sure it was bad gas. Now here is my explanation: when I went riding (the same day I noticed how shitty it was running) mind you, it was extremely humid out, I just discarded the problems due to that and wetness. t

Ok, so thanks for the input, but Im pretty sure it was bad gas. Now here is my explanation: when I went riding (the same day I noticed how shitty it was running) mind you, it was extremely humid out, I just discarded the problems due to that and wetness. t

wow, my power just went out!

So... I put Sta-bil in my almost empty tank and it woke right up. Man I had an awesome explanation before the f'ing power went out.

anyway

cant remember where i was now.... turns out it was shitty gas. and on a side note, if you live in shitty little town with one gas station like me, take the time to maybe drive the extra miles to get good/reliable gas..

thanks though guys for all the input... I dont have a lot of time to work on my bike, let alone ride it.

if the tanks at the gas station are almost empty, they will build condensation more likely. best time to fill up is 1 day after it's filled, unless it's a higher volume station, then just wait a few hours, so the fuel has time to settle, but is still fresh.

i have also heard people caim they saw the truck pump the same gas into all tanks, but the tankeer we have at work is actually 5 separate chambers valved to one hose.

Edited by AKheathen