so this guys is trying to sell his banshee to us

for fathers day my dad and i went up to the mountains for a trail ride on dirbikes. he went up to his buddys cabin while is was working and he took my bike and i went and met up with him were we were going riding the next day and while he was a gas station this guy came up to him trying to sell his banshee. he is stuck is brakes on his truck are fucked so he cant drive anywhere. so hes selling his banshee in his truck to pay for it all. hes selling a 99 for 1200 with sand tires and itp rims wholeshots on it for dirt and axle included with gear powdercoated frame bored ported and polished vf3 cpis and some other stuff done to it. were gonna go check it out later today. plan is to get the good stuff onto my bike haha and sell it again for higher price to pay for my tornado damage to our house and shit. ill get back to let you all know whats new. im pumped on it.

for fathers day my dad and i went up to the mountains for a trail ride on dirbikes. he went up to his buddys cabin while is was working and he took my bike and i went and met up with him were we were going riding the next day and while he was a gas station this guy came up to him trying to sell his banshee. he is stuck is brakes on his truck are fucked so he cant drive anywhere. so hes selling his banshee in his truck to pay for it all. hes selling a 99 for 1200 with sand tires and itp rims wholeshots on it for dirt and axle included with gear powdercoated frame bored ported and polished vf3 cpis and some other stuff done to it. were gonna go check it out later today. plan is to get the good stuff onto my bike haha and sell it again for higher price to pay for my tornado damage to our house and shit. ill get back to let you all know whats new. im pumped on it.

its a good deal,,,if its not hot