CLUTCH PROBLEMS

Hello this is the first time using this forum and it seems froms other posts that people that reply to topic know what they are talking about. So heres my problem i was riding my 2001 banshee today and when I pressed the clutch it was loose. So i followed the cable to the end and saw that the push lever was bent. after that i could not get into any gears anymore the quad was still running but no gears at all. anyone have any idea what happen also the push lever looks like it has been push out. anyone with some help would be appreciated.

also the code on the engine reads 3GG-210828 what years is this engine?

Edited by topo

Hmm, kind of hard to visualize without seeing, but I'm thinking your gonna have to pull the clutch cover and see whats going on in there. If I had to take a guess I would say the push rod, or clutch arm may be out of adjustment, or there may be an issue with the clutch springs/hub/basket. Taking a look inside will be able to confirm/deny those issues.

Looked at the pic. That is identical to mine when the bearing in the top of the case broke. the arm is truned and pushing the rod and ball out releasing the presure on the clutch just as if you have the handle pulled in. Get new bearing and seal and arm once the are bent the are to weak it will bend again.