marvin shaw shocks

2strokesmoker

Well i replaced my 450r shocks with some remote rezzie marvin shaws. I was hitting some jumps at our local railroad tracks and when i came down it blew the back of the canister of the rezzie off!!!!!! Holy shit. It felt like I got shot in my shin!!!!! Any ways my buddy noticed a tiny little kink in the line. Would that little kink not allow the shock oil to go back in to the shock? If so is that why the canister blew apart because it was filling up with to much oil and then it finally blew the back of the canister off? There is a piston in the canister.

i know why they blew apart, cause shaws arent meant to be jumped...

Are you kidding me? What you think marvin shaw only makes drag struts? Or hill shooters? Your dead wrong bud. I belive that any shock with a remote rezzie is jumpable. By the way theses shock came off a polaris pro x out of snow cross. Here check out there website!

http://www.marvinshawshocks.com/tech_info.htm

it could have been multiple things...just because they are off something doesnt mean they will work perfect for something else.. what i mean is they could be meant to hold up to abuse from snow cross but not the abuse of a bike..different lengths in arms means different working and pressue on the shock. it could have been they were getting way over worked along with the kink that caused the oil to foam and build up pressure..then BAM! causing it to blow out... just my .02

my bad i thought they were hillshooters judging by how low your front end looks in ur avatar i musta missed the rezzie part. sorry didnt mean to be a dick

They are yfz 450 a arms so they are like +2+1 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I tell you what your problem is.....Your a faget!

Don't put marvin shaw down cause you think there shock blew out or a leak in the line etc. How about you call them first and explain to them what your retarded fucking ass question is.

When you do please send me the convo you had with Tim or Becky.

I tell you what your problem is.....Your a faget!

Don't put marvin shaw down cause you think there shock blew out or a leak in the line etc. How about you call them first and explain to them what your retarded fucking ass question is.

When you do please send me the convo you had with Tim or Becky.

Railroad tracks, shit i need to stop reading your dumb shit

Hold the button asshole! Where the fuck do you see me bashing on marvin shaw shocks? If i thought they were garbage i would of never put them on my quad. Learn how to fucking read douchebag!