do i need a life?

do i need to get a life  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no one likes it when there shee is down but thats the challenge of owning one, it breaks, you fix it. live and learn and keep it runnung strong. of course getting laid might bring up your spirits :lol: it also sounds like you might need a clymers manuel to help you with your shee workings. and if all else fails.....pro zak ! cheer up. later

dude in my book the shee always comes first. my girlfriend wanted me to come over instead of goin out for a ride wit the shee, and i made a solution, i said, how bout i ride over to your house and pick u up and then we both go ridin, and guess wut (this is the best part) she said yes. but when the shee is down then u need to hook up wit sum1 and when that person cant hang wit u, u fix the shee. l8r

Mine has been "down" for 10 months now, and I get so depressed hearing about the sand from my friends. I weed whack the hell out of my yard each week end just to get the smell of premix and exhaust on my clothes and in my hair. I haven't found an acceptable replacement for sand yet. Brown sugar is close, and you can eat it!!!

Uh....fix it.  Chicks dig Banshee's! :wink:   Maybe you should change your username to 'Pro_Zac'.hehe  :lol:

lmao about the prozac

some guys on here are like 35yrs old and never had a girl friend just a sweet lookin banshee....take 'led for example

haha j/k led.

I'm just pissed off that it's been raining here for like the last month and any day that its not raining that I would get a chance to ride I have other things that need to get taken care of.

I finally got to wash my shee from riding it over a month ago yesterday and ripped up and down the street a few times with it. Damn.....it even felt good to just sit on it.

My s-10 with the 350 is (a power wire to the fuel pump, alternator wiring, and coolant) away from running and I havent even been able to do that.

If I hear one story about a drought this year on the news I think I might just have to get hostile.

some guys on here are like 35yrs(20 actually) old and never had a girl friend just a sweet lookin banshee....take 'led for example  

yeah well.... :? Rosy & her 5 sisters are the best company I've found yet. :wink: j/k

AugAhop.jpg

She likes the shee! :lol: And before ya say it....I know I need to get a digi... :roll: