no spark banshee

I just bought a banshee with no spark. Couldn't pass it up. Guy said it had a new stator on and a used CDI. I tested the stator and the resistance was good. I grab a test lite and I'm getting power form the stator to the CDI. When I tested the wires on the key switch (red with black) and the on/off switch (black with white) I,m getting juice when I turn the motor over. The key switch I wired to the ground and the on/off switch removed and I just cut the wire. I still get no power to the orange coil wire. I need help. What else can I try. Where do I look.

When I search the internet and I found this site http://www.dfn.com/benkaren/elecfaq.html. I eliminated everything on my wiring harness just as he said to. The tors, lights are high beam only and the key and on/off switch.

Any info would help. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put the gap on the pick up coil at .015. with the test lite i get power from the coil. It's like the CDi is holding it out. I getting power to the CDi and to the kill switchs just no to the coil.

I'm the only one with a banshee, all my friends are four stokes, so I don't have another CDI.