engine cases, clutch cover, kicker shaft

Nice used set of engine cases. I was told they were from a 2000. The cases are in perfect shape other than the inside of one side where a bad rod bearing caused the rod to lightly rub the inside of the case. It does not have a groove just a little rough. All studs and threads look great, I will include the nuts and bolts that hold the case halfs together. Anyone want pics ust let me know...........Location: Muskegon,MI........... Price: $140.00 shipped to the lower 48

Good used clutch cover from a 2000......$30.00 shipped to the lower 48

Kicker shaft......$15.00 shipped to the lower 48

Nice used set of engine cases. I was told they were from a 2000. The cases are in perfect shape other than the inside of one side where a bad rod bearing caused the rod to lightly rub the inside of the case. It does not have a groove just a little rough. All studs and threads look great, I will include the nuts and bolts that hold the case halfs together. Anyone want pics ust let me know...........Location: Muskegon,MI........... Price: $140.00 shipped to the lower 48

Good used clutch cover from a 2000......$30.00 shipped to the lower 48

Kicker shaft......$15.00 shipped to the lower 48

Have the cases been ported in the transfer area or are they virgin

post-32756-1245031116.jpg