Whats wrong with my Shee? :(

Ok as you know my banshee has been having some clutch problems. Well today me and my cousin worked in the heat to fix this bike. I took off the clutch cover took the whole thing off and reassembled it. Made sure the clutch pull thing lined up tighten the screw till it touch then turned off a 1/16. I put everything back together and checked the clutch. I had major pull in the lever and thought FINALLY we fixed it. Well I got done and took her out on the road. Started the bike up no problem and put into first. let out and it was like if you pull the clutch lever just a tiny that's where it releases. So I tried my luck. Started going and went to give more gas and the bike just rolled while revving up. put into 2nd and nothing. Wouldn't move. Unscrewed the clutch pull to adjust it a little well it looked like the push lever assembly had moved back a little. So I adjusted the clutch lever all the way out and tried it. I started moving so I went to floor it. Well got into about 4th gear and then BOOM nothing. No clutch. I could just barely push the clutch in and seems like nothing is there. I really am out of clues and need your help.

I just had the same problem and like the person said check your actuator, rod and ball. You can access the actuator by removing the left carb. Remove the bolt holding the retainer bracket down and pull up on the actuator. Mine was chewed up and ball,shaft and adjuster all welded together.

I just had the same problem and like the person said check your actuator, rod and ball. You can access the actuator by removing the left carb. Remove the bolt holding the retainer bracket down and pull up on the actuator. Mine was chewed up and ball,shaft and adjuster all welded together.

I replaced the Ball and the Actuator before I ran it. All that is new. Thats why I was wondering what else it could be?

Messed with it again today. Took the clutch cover off. Then undid the clutch plate bolts. After that I checked the rod the push lever and ball everything was there not welded together. I noticed that the adjuster is a little loose and when I had everything abck together but the cover if I hit the clutch and kept pressing it it would move like it was unscrewing itself? When I put everything back together added all fluids to try the bike and well still not working. At first it was good. I had the bike sitting there revving up a little not even hitting the clutch any just giving a few revs. I went to hit the clutch and nothing. Just pulled in so easily. Any clews? You think the screw adjuster is unscrewing itself?

Messed with it again today. Took the clutch cover off. Then undid the clutch plate bolts. After that I checked the rod the push lever and ball everything was there not welded together. I noticed that the adjuster is a little loose and when I had everything abck together but the cover if I hit the clutch and kept pressing it it would move like it was unscrewing itself? When I put everything back together added all fluids to try the bike and well still not working. At first it was good. I had the bike sitting there revving up a little not even hitting the clutch any just giving a few revs. I went to hit the clutch and nothing. Just pulled in so easily. Any clews? You think the screw adjuster is unscrewing itself?

make sure the jam nut is tight. It could be backing off.