Keihin single carb

P-man

I bought a 2-1 35mm keihin carb for my banshee. The bike has just t-3's and a K&N. I had a 195main in it, but it hasnt really been running right, seemed a little rich. Any idea what I should run? what are you guys running?

:thanks:

Edited by P-man

I bought a 2-1 35mm keihin carb for my banshee. The bike has just t-3's and a K&N. I had a 195main in it, but it hasnt really been running right, seemed a little rich. Any idea what I should run? what are you guys running?

:thanks:

What needle is in it?

Its probably a CGL needle. You need to have an eek or eej needle. The CGL is for a twin carb setup.

[/quote

your right it is a CGL, but it is the needle that came with it. It was this kit i believe https://id304.securedata.net/trinityracing....products_id=367 but i did buy it used. What is the difference in the needles? where should i look for one? and do you have an idea what i should run my main at? appreciate the help! :blush:

Edited by P-man

Trinity doesn't sell the 2 into 1 setups with a CGL needle. The CGL is an entirely different taper than the needle you need. You can get needles online by searching google, or from Cascade.

Great, thanks for he help snop! :clap:

I am around 500ft about sea level and have the Trinity Stage IV 2-1 setup. With all my mods in my sig, I'm running a little rich with a EEK needle (clip on 2nd from the top) and a 185 main. I should probably back down to a 180. I would say 195 is too rich for your setup but play with it a little. Once you get the right needle then try going lower and do some plug chops.

I am around 500ft about sea level and have the Trinity Stage IV 2-1 setup. With all my mods in my sig, I'm running a little rich with a EEK needle (clip on 2nd from the top) and a 185 main. I should probably back down to a 180. I would say 195 is too rich for your setup but play with it a little. Once you get the right needle then try going lower and do some plug chops.

Alright thanks, btw, where did you get your eek? I called cascade and they did not know what the eej or eek needles were, I think they need a part # to order it. Sudco and carb parts have them I believe but dont you have to have a minimum of like 50$ or $100?

Alright thanks, btw, where did you get your eek? I called cascade and they did not know what the eej or eek needles were, I think they need a part # to order it. Sudco and carb parts have them I believe but dont you have to have a minimum of like 50$ or $100?

I guess my question should be do you know where i can find the part #? :blush: