would anyone ever do an HQ trip to SC

hey ive posted this before, but do yall ever do hq trips to the south, ha preferably south carolina, there is a place called Carolina Adventure World, it is 2500 acres, over 100 miles of trails, 1/5th mile flat track, 5 moto cross tracks, sand dragstrip, showers, concessions, they cook, camping areas, showers, everything you could ever want, that would be so awesome if yall could round some people up from the south and make it happen or if yall say yall are in ill try and make it happen, its an awesome place, suppose to be one of the best in the south east. let me know what yall think, or are there any riders even around this area?

LOl, i know, it really is funny though because every sport i have ever been into, none of the stuff went on near me. But for some reason allmsot every one on here lives in or near KY. It is good for me becaus ei live in KY and all teh places are near me. :>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been once. In april 09. I had a good time until i hit a big puddle and sucked in some water.

from what the guys that i work with told me the dragstrip is almost done.

Barrier walls, timing lights etc.

I am not going back until i have an airbox cover to minimize the water ingestion.

I have been once. In april 09. I had a good time until i hit a big puddle and sucked in some water.

from what the guys that i work with told me the dragstrip is almost done.

Barrier walls, timing lights etc.

I am not going back until i have an airbox cover to minimize the water ingestion.

i got a lid if you need it man, i dodge those mudholes they get deep, but yeah the barriers were up last time i was there, we need to round some peeps up and get back out there im ready man i got like 5 people that would go whenever, so round up your crowd and lets make it happen and i got you covered on the airbox lid