R/C parts! Trade!

I have for sale or trade a lot of Traxxas nitro radio control parts. The main car is a Traxxas Jato 3.3. I have put tons of money and labor into making the baddest off-road capable two wheel drive "truggy". I never raced professionally or anything like that, but these are all top of the line parts. You can see in the pictures, that the suspension alone, rivals some off-road trucks. The camber and caster have been tweaked with aluminum buckles, to help with landing and steering. The motor is brand new. I haven't even done the break in on it. The radio is a Jackson Racing XR3i digital, that is linked to matching servos. At one point, I was running all aluminum shock towers and arms. It was too heavy for me. But trust me. If you put the aluminum parts back on, you can take this truggy anywhere. I have beaten and flipped and snapped almost every part on this thing. And that is exactly why I am willing to offer the person who purchases or trades me for all of these parts. A deal where, if it doesn't run right. If it doesn't do what you expected. If it isn't faster than your buddies. I will refund your money or parts. No questions asked.

DSCN0619.jpg

DSCN0622.jpg

DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0625.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

DSCN0627.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

This is a Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec that I dimolished. You could use it as a parts car. Or, put it back together with the extra motor! (Which is an O.S. 1.8TM. Very torquey little sucker)

DSCN0620.jpg

And this is a box of parts that has everything in it from stock shocks to tools. (There is more than what is pictured)

DSCN0628.jpg

As you can see in the pictures. I have a lot of parts. Anybody who is interested, please contact me.

Sale price is $1,000.

OR

Trade for a YFZ roller. Or YFZ parts. Let me know what you got.

- Doc

I just want to buy it so i can run it over with my savage all done up!!! :tongue:

Good luck on the sale justin.

Edited by savage420