UFC 99

Bajnok

DUDES...this is probably gonna be the GREATEST card EVER and will be the greatest for a while..Awesome fights on this one..

Rich Franklin Vs. Wanderlei Silva

Cheick Kongo Vs. Cain Velasquez

Mike Swick Vs. Ben Saunders

Marcus Davis Vs. Dan Hardy

Spencer Fisher Vs. Caol Uno

Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Mostapha Al Turk

Terry Etim Vs. Justin Buchholz

Dennis Siver Vs. Dale Hartt

Paul Taylor Vs. Peter Sobotta

Paul Kelly Vs. Rolando Delgado

Denis Stojnic Vs. Stefan Struve

John Hathaway Vs. Rick Story

Big names and awesome fighters fightin their way up!!

DUDES...this is probably gonna be the GREATEST card EVER and will be the greatest for a while..Awesome fights on this one..

Rich Franklin Vs. Wanderlei Silva

Cheick Kongo Vs. Cain Velasquez

Mike Swick Vs. Ben Saunders

Marcus Davis Vs. Dan Hardy

Spencer Fisher Vs. Caol Uno

Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Mostapha Al Turk

Terry Etim Vs. Justin Buchholz

Dennis Siver Vs. Dale Hartt

Paul Taylor Vs. Peter Sobotta

Paul Kelly Vs. Rolando Delgado

Denis Stojnic Vs. Stefan Struve

John Hathaway Vs. Rick Story

Big names and awesome fighters fightin their way up!![/quot

Agreed, but UFC 100 and 101 will be sick too. 100 has lesnar and the MAN GSP both taking on some good opponents, and 101 has Penn vs Florian, and Silva vs Griffin

+1

UFC 99 is going to be good. Im just glad I get to finally go to an event. I will be pulling for Franklin. I met him in Iraq, hes a cool laid back guy.

I am looking forward to 100 and 101 though. Both have some good fights. GSP and Silva are my favs and I am looking forward to seeing the Lesnar fight.

Do any of you play fantasy UFC? I played a few times with my wife but havent messed with it in a couple months. Maybe we should get a leauge started????

• 2 weeks later...

So I had a blast at UFC 99. We drove to Cologne GM and got there about 1ish. Couldnt check into the hotel until 3 so we walked around the city for a while. We stayed in the Radison and it was a nice ass hotel right down the street from the arena. We brought a case of beer to pregame before the fight so once we checked into the hotel thats what we did. Went to the arena about 6 because the fights started at 645. Started drinking big ass glasses of Fosters and watching some fights. We had ok seats I was just happy to be there. About half way through I met up with this Air Force guy in the smoke area. He had an extra floor seat so I went down there with him. He left and I stayed there for the rest of the night. It was awsome. I got to sit on the floor and be one of those crazy fans trying to get a handshake from the fighters walking out. On top of that I met some hot German chick down there and hung out with her on the floor for the rest of the fights.

I lost my friends after the fights so I went back to the hotel and they showed up a few minutes later. We ended up drinking for a while in the bar at the hotel and then decided to go out to some bars and clubs. We partied until about 630 in the morning and spent alot of money but had a hell of a time. Went to sleep back at the hotel about 7 Sunday morning, woke up at 10, took a shower and drove home. Man that shit was fun!!