Re-jetting for mountains

Hey guys, what size jets do you think I should be running when going from 2300 ft to about 6000 ft. The bike currently has 230 mains and 2.5 pilots(I think). Running with FMF SST header/silencer, pro flow foam air filter. Everything else is stock. From what I can tell the bike runs good at my current elevation, I'm a bit of a newbie.

And also, when I was taking the carbs out of the bike, I found some silicone sitting in the reed cages. Little balls of it, it came out of my Air Filter. Is it normal for the cage inside the air filter to be siliconed in place? I saw no reason for it... once the filter is on it isn't going anywhere.

One other thing, when I was taking the carbs off, I found this little retainer/washer thing... can't figure out where it is supposed to go. It could be from the tors unit possibly... I can't figure it out. I checked the other side and couldn't find where it was on there.

Thanks

-Mark

post-32197-1244517552_thumb.jpg