Looking for tips of custom banshee

Bought an 03 a couple years ago. It was my first banshee and LOVE it!! Don't know what all was done to it before I got it. Has FMF SST's on it and pro design cool head. Rode it for about a year like that and then one of the screws in one of the reeds came out and left its signature on my piston and cylinder.

I got on Ebay and bought a set of jugs and wiseco pistons that have a 66 mil bore (.80 over) they are trail ported. The cool head has 20 cc domes. After tearing into it I saw that it has an adjustable timing plate. I don't know what size the carbs are or how to tell what size they are.

Got it all put back together and took it for a spin and WOW! The thing runs sweet! The problem I'm having is at WOT it bogs down. I'm sure its running out of gas at WOT. As far as I know, the coil is stock.

I don't have any idea what the previous owner did and don't know how to get a hold of him.

Is there a "rule of thumb" setting as far a basic settings on where to start thenm

Can anybody give advice on what carbs I need to be running and is there anything else I "should" do to this thing to make it run better? I like to do wheelies and used to be able to but after this mod all it does is spin when I try to wheelie. That I don't mind as much because I need to rebuild the rear end so I think I'm going with a +2 or +4 swingarm. I run Razr 2 tires that have good tread on them so it is more a power that traction thing.

Any help, advice or otherwise would be greatly appreciated.

There are a bunch of carbs that will work on that bike.

If you can get some pics of the carbs that are on there now and find out the complete steup of the bike (air box setup, pipes,basically all of the mods that are done to it). Post that up in the jetting section along with your riding altitude and outside air temps, and somebody should be able to get you close on what jets you should be running.

If you just put on trail ported cylinders and didn't re-jet then thats at least part of your problem. I would NOT ride the bike until you are sure the jetting is very close, or you might be buying another set of cylinders.