35mm pwk VS airstrikers

I've got a Passion 4 mill that I just rcently put 35AS on also. I switched over from 34 PJs. I've got Vito's pipes, Boss intakes, VF3s and am running with out the spacer plate with a set of cut domes. The 35s came with CELs but I was running DEKs in the 34s. I switched all the stuff over from the old carbs to the new ones including needles. I think I'm running 155 mains, 55 pilots and the needle in the middle. I can't imagine there is that much difference in our ports but maybe there are. I'm also at like 2' above see level. I think.

I've got a Passion 4 mill that I just rcently put 35AS on also. I switched over from 34 PJs. I've got Vito's pipes, Boss intakes, VF3s and am running with out the spacer plate with a set of cut domes. The 35s came with CELs but I was running DEKs in the 34s. I switched all the stuff over from the old carbs to the new ones including needles. I think I'm running 155 mains, 55 pilots and the needle in the middle. I can't imagine there is that much difference in our ports but maybe there are. I'm also at like 2' above see level. I think.

Have you rode the bike yet with the AS, is there a difference in performance between the 2 carbs? If so please describe

Plug chops etc?

Who told you where to start with your jetting?

Have not done any plug chops yet. I run straight 112 pro race fuel ( unleaded ). Hoping to go and try this weekend. I had the cylinders bored to 66.5 and the machine shop set it up with .004" clearance on pro x cast pistons and she blew the intake skirt off the left cylinder and the rt was cracked between the boost ports. Was running 148 on both carbs. When I tore it down, the rt plug was beige in colour. Pretty fine line if you ask me but it when like a scared rabbit! I had them rebore with wisecos this time at .002" so we will see how it is now.

Just a recap from last time. Took it out today and did a plug chop with 152 mains and found left side a bit lean but rt side chocolate brown. Switched left to 158 and rt to 155 and another plug chop. Results were good on both sides dark brown. Only thing i noticed was at higher rpm no load easing off throttle could hear pinging from the engine. Suspect will have to raise the clip on the needle 1 position. Not sure if it is because im running a 4 mil and 4 degrees timing and might have to retard to 2 degrees. Anybody else running different jetting from left to right?

Just a recap from last time. Took it out today and did a plug chop with 152 mains and found left side a bit lean but rt side chocolate brown. Switched left to 158 and rt to 155 and another plug chop. Results were good on both sides dark brown. Only thing i noticed was at higher rpm no load easing off throttle could hear pinging from the engine. Suspect will have to raise the clip on the needle 1 position. Not sure if it is because im running a 4 mil and 4 degrees timing and might have to retard to 2 degrees. Anybody else running different jetting from left to right?

Didn't think you were supposed to run different from side to side? I did that one time on accident and almost smoked a piston. Never heard of it being done before on purpose. One of these smart guys will chime in here for ya maybe.

i jetted wacko 2000 bike and talked to Jim on the phone,his motor is more of a grunty low end motor with his exhaust duration.he has a hill climbing port,I plug chopped his bike with 135mains on new plugs and it was still a lil fat but safe because he rides it like an animal.Every bike is diffrent.Dont get me wrong his bike ran hard with jets from 158 down to the 140s but when i started going lower she woke the fuck up and wanted to throw me off,I chopped it then