im in iraq and wife is cheating on me

Thank you for serving our country and making it safer for our families, and like everyone else says things will get better. She will get whats coming to her, they always find out it wasn't worth it in the long run.

Hang in there!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sory to hear that bro.

My bestman faced the same situation, when he got a surprize day off from his time in air force, he went home and saw two pairs of sneakers outside his house (the fucking bitch was having a threesome)

He caught her on tape and send the tape at her parents just to see her litle slut.

Not to say that the fuckers had a real good time after they done, we were waiting for them outside the room with baseball sticks.

It was a nice game.

Nevertheless bad things like that make you stronger.

DONT LET ONE BITCH GET YOU DOWN NO MATER THE GOOD TIMES SPENT WITH HER, THERE WILL BE BETTER.

that sucks bro I had it happen to me several years ago ,except in my situation I was home doing the right thing (waiting alone and selibut for 700+ days )and she(army srgt.) was fooling around in Iraq with a marine boytoy the whole time only to leave our home for him as soon as she hit american soil much to my surprise .This was definitly a hidden blessing for me now that my eyes are clear .I have found if you do whats right things work out for the best and if he sees your on the wrong path, God is not afraid to put a tree right smack in your way to get you back on track .keep your head together ,read a bible and dont isolate yourself talk it out/over with friends .trust me your idle mind can be your own worst enemy).take care of yourself and stay safe. the right woman who is your real soulmate that you will later meet ,will need you in one piece and of sane mind .

Edited by flotek

Dam my ex teeth got messed up after my daughters were born because calcium is low on pregnet women, so she chipped a few teeth, i paid 5grand to get em fixed and she started her messing around on me and left me and my kids. The one thing you got to remember is it just wasnt meant to be, there is always someone better for you and thats especially cold when you risk your life to keep her and all us other americans safe and free and she does that. i bet it sucks to you being way out there and want to try and work it out, but you cant. you will find someone better and will be the one, just focus on coming home ALIVE, worry about you! Get back and ride a Shee, that was my divorce theraphy for me riding my other quad and my sled! Take care :biggrin:

yes, like everyone is saying, keep her away from your money, credit cards, etc. I know, because my mom and dad were about to get a divorce, then my mom wanted plastic surgery and then she started getting along with my dad....he paid for the surgery ($14,000) and as soon as she was healed she filed for divorce.....so even though im just 16, i know firsthand what will happen!!

Keep strong, and thanks for standing up for our freedom!!

hey just wanted to tell everyone that i really appreciate all the concern. lifes a motherfucker sometimes. im sending out separation papers tomorrow. i got all the money and shit took away from her right away before she even knew i found out. im basically debt free now without her around. so i think im gonna put some money into my shee. u guys are the shit and im glad i found this site. hopefully all my new posts are about banshees. its got gnarly's holeshots and some other things. it has a reed spacer but it might go if the carbs clear that arm. new motor top and bottom and i cant wait to break her in. does anyone know of any good riding areas around cinci besides haspin.

hey guys just remember you cant turn a hoe into a housewife.

bryant

Places to ride around Cincy. There's Big Rock in Maysville, Ky....A new place just opened up outside of Newport, I can't remember the name of the top of my head, also Badlands out by Indianapolis...Out my way in Hillsboro, Ohio there's a place called Ha[ppy Hollow...I will think of that one place new in Ky an let you know...

fuck her theres always a better woman behind every bad one.serving your country while she fucks around.she's low rent...it's hard to do but just walk away;let karma take over.