should shee smoke?

hey guys i got my bike running this weekend and i got to ride it a little it doesent smoke at all! after it warms up is that ok?

it idles great and seams to have huge balls i dident ride real hard cause this was the first run on fresh motor.

im taking it to have it dyno tuned on the tenth. should i not run it anymore untill then?

hey guys i got my bike running this weekend and i got to ride it a little it doesent smoke at all! after it warms up is that ok?

it idles great and seams to have huge balls i dident ride real hard cause this was the first run on fresh motor.

im taking it to have it dyno tuned on the tenth. should i not run it anymore untill then?

My banshee did the same thing, never smoked and ran like crazy.......until I went through a creek and the idle went way up. Washed it the next day, same thing until I rode it a little then the idle dropped. Turns out the clown I bought it from used red rtv on cometic gaskets :blink: and had a leak !! I'd check for an airleak to be sure you're not riding a timebomb. At 32:1, it should smoke a little when you baby it.

I run Klotz SuperTechnaplate and Benol 32:1 and it doesn't really smoke a whole lot

at all, if any after it warms up to operating temperature. I have no air leaks, I'm jetted

correctly, and make 160 psi in each cylinder?

the whole motor is fresh! 30min on it its making 156psi on both. its still jetted for the standard bore and knN filters now its a 392cc with uni pods and a bunch of other shit. im just gonna be safa and let it sit untill they dyno tune it on the tenth. i spent alott of money building this motor and dont want to burn it up!!