Herr built 4mil for sale/trade.

Well I really regret doing this, and I know I'll miss it but I just built too much motor for my style of riding(trails/trips). I'm going to sell my 4mil and buy a yfz, or a honda 450r. There is almost nothing stock still on this shee. I bought it stock in January and have since put probably $5000+ into it all said and done. I'll try to list all the mods, but surely will forget a few.

Engine/Trans:

4mil stroker built by Kevin at HJR

Long rod 795's

25cc domes cut to run on pump gas. Compression is 120 with these, was 155-160 with 24cc's

Cool head

Case ported to match

Aggressive dune port

Billet intake

35mm PWK's

K&N pods w/ wears

Pancake bearing

Shift star mod

all HD springs

LOW hours on motor. Only finished about 2 months ago.

Est. ~80hp

Entire engine/trans was sent to Kevin and completely gone through

Shearer in-frame pipes w/ hand-made centermount rear tubes. Freshly polished.

Chassis/suspension:

Freshly powdercoated Gloss Black frame. Unused brackets removed

YFZ a-arms/tie-rods/front brake calipers(black)

Arctic Cat Sno-Pro 440 shocks w/ remote rezzies

+4 Lonestar roundhouse swinger(Fresh gloss black PC)

2+2 Durablue axle

Raptor rear shock w/ remote rezzie

Kenda Knarlies w/ maybe 8hrs on them at most

Tag handle bars

Misc:

New clutch cable

New throttle cable

New chain

New gripper seat

Easy pull clutch lever/perch from FAST

Polished throttle cover

Brand new ORV sticker

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but that's a basic list. This motor is extremely strong even on premium fuel. It's been to Silver Lake twice and can hold it's own with the stretched out draggers for what it is. Last weekend on a trip to Baldwin trail riding it burnt up a piston so I have to tear it back down this weekend to see whats wrong with it. It will be running again before a sale. May consider parting it out if I cannot get rid of it any other way. Keep in mind it will have a BRAND NEW top end. You can break it in yourself. My asking price is $4000 OBO, and/or trade for a lightly modded yfz450 or honda 450r. Here's the best picture I have right now.

Picture098.jpg

It would be best to E-mail it at BassLine_GT3@yahoo.com or reply to this thread. The shee is located in Delton, MI. About 15miles south of Kalamazoo. Willing to deliver or drive to meet within a reasonable distance. Also have many stock parts to go with it.

I think I remember this bike. It was pushing plugs out so you went to bigger domes then found out it was the ignition? With some 20cc domes on C12 this would be a beast. Sad to see you giving it up.

Man I know what you guys are saying... I can't even count all the hours that I've put in wrenching on this thing. And you're right Kev, that is this bike. I had thoughts of lightening it, lowering it, and putting it on alcohol and maybe some nitrous and just dragging it but that would still leave me needing a trail bike, and I just don't have the money to do both right now. Surely someone has got to need a badass banshee. Would prefer more than anything to find someone with a 450 to trade straight up, or a stock one plus cash.

Man I know what you guys are saying... I can't even count all the hours that I've put in wrenching on this thing. And you're right Kev, that is this bike. I had thoughts of lightening it, lowering it, and putting it on alcohol and maybe some nitrous and just dragging it but that would still leave me needing a trail bike, and I just don't have the money to do both right now. Surely someone has got to need a badass banshee. Would prefer more than anything to find someone with a 450 to trade straight up, or a stock one plus cash.

just build a cheap ass trail banshee that id dependable. I went that routs and Ill never regret it. its nice to have the best of both worlds with a banshee!