engine porting

Hey everybody. A long time ago I was looking to get my jugs ported and some of yall recommended a guy in san diego Kearney Mesa area. I can't remember his name and am trying to get in cotact with him for some work. I talked to him over the phone but lost his number. He does the work out of his garage and a few peaople recommended him. Can anyone help me out with his name and e-mail or phone?

its kevin. 1-760-815-1316 he's outta encinitas california. does work out of his garage. HJR is a site sponsor

The dude I talked to lived in the Mira Mesa area. I don't know why I said Kearney Mesa before. I went to his house it was off of Mira Mesa Blvd. but this was about a year or so ago, maybe more. It could however be the same guy did he move in the last few years from Mira Mesa?

The dude I talked to lived in the Mira Mesa area. I don't know why I said Kearney Mesa before. I went to his house it was off of Mira Mesa Blvd. but this was about a year or so ago, maybe more. It could however be the same guy did he move in the last few years from Mira Mesa?

doubt it

either way, kevin @ HJR is an absolute stud when it comes to any kind of motor work :notworthy: . couldnt hurt to give him a call whether he's the guy you talked to before or not. :shrug: