What Domes and Carbs?

xjamesd93

So after a little research i have decide to go with Cheetah Cub 4mm stroker cylinder with Wiseco 68mm pro lite stroker pistons and 4mm stroker crank with a billet cool head that allows standard or bb domes...what size domes should i use? what size carbs? i am roughly 900ft above sea level, and i can run 91 or 93 pump, or mix with airplane fuel, or run straight airplane fuel...the bike will only be used for 300ft drags on dirt....and also do i need big bore drag pipes?? sorry about all these questions but im new with dragging...thanks, any help would be appreciated!!

Cheetah Cub Kit

cool head

Stroker crank

Edited by xjamesd93

Why not run alcohol??

I'd say 20 cc domes, 39 mm pwks with billet bowls. Don't mess with a fuel pump for 300 ft. Most run small bore pipes on that engine. Don't forget override, lockup, etc.

i could run alcohol...where do i get it?? what would i need if i did run alky

and override is a override tranny...right?

and what is a lockup??

and what is etc??

haha, sorry about the dumb questions, but i am clueless on drag racing...never done it

i could run alcohol...where do i get it?? what would i need if i did run alky

and override is a override tranny...right?

and what is a lockup??

and what is etc??

haha, sorry about the dumb questions, but i am clueless on drag racing...never done it

You may need to run your stock Banshee (if you have one) for a while before you start to build a drag racer until you get used to it. Honestly, I'd buy a turn-key 300ft bike right now before I'd build one. Everything is going cheap.