Can some one tell me what to do?

so i buy this pos banshee that i knew was going to need work but i was all for it at the start. but now it seems like its already starting to slowly self terminate. the setup is a stock motor with cool heads with an unknowen dome size, trinity 2 into 1, and a dyno port exhaust. after i got it to idle it went pretty good and then my friend was riding it an the chain popped. so we put it back on and after that it just kinda lack the power it once had. i though maybe the carbs were dirty so i clean them and found a old post about jetting a similar setup and used a 190 main jet, the preivous jet was a 185. it almost feels like its running on one cyclinder, but it seems inpractical on this setup

I would start by eliminating the obvious things like the lack of compression as you say it has no power.

Do a compression check on her as then you will have a good baseline on that at least.

Change the oil, re-sync the carbs and adjust the mixture screws

There is youtube videos on how to do that.

Do a plug chop if you think that your jets are off and it will tell you more on the lean rich condition and then get back to the experts here and they can give you more info on more things.

Note: If you have the carbs off again you can check the reed condition as well.

Have fun man //////It doesnt sound serious yet. :cool: