got a 4mil setup

heyy guys i recently bought a 4mil crank and have not put it in yet and was wondering if i would be able to run stock carbs with it... also its not going to be ported for it yet but hopefully sometime in the near future it will be.. all help is appreciated

nate

stock carbs will be fine just make sure you get your jetting right when it comes time and then down the road get some 33's or 34's for it when you get the port work done and it will fly

oh, that setup will never work :biggrin:

what you need is a 150mill twin ported super cool boost bottle :thumbsup:

just so happens, that i'm in a good mood, and will trade you one strait across, and dispose of that old 4 mill properly for you :evil:

:tongue:

who ya gonna get to put that 4mil in and tune it?? :whistling:

idk theres some guy who thinks he knows how to build bikes that i hang out with every once in a while but idk if trust him or not though... lol... im just fuxxin with ya man.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh, that setup will never work :biggrin:

what you need is a 150mill twin ported super cool boost bottle :thumbsup:

just so happens, that i'm in a good mood, and will trade you one strait across, and dispose of that old 4 mill properly for you :evil:

:tongue:

well man i really appreciate the offer but if u wanna buy some muffler bearings or blinker fluid then i got some for sell :thumbsup: :thumbsup: