Clutch issues

My clutch has been acting up, and its kinda wierd. If I drive it hard, everything is great. But if I crawl slow threw ditches, the clutch lever lever will get real hard to pull. Its not the lever or cable, both have been replaced. I believe that its the clutch disengagement arm (the part the cable hooks to). It feels like its jamming on the clutch actuator rod. Sometimes it will jam up bad enough, that the clutch won't engange fully when the lever is released. So how hard is it to replace the rod and the arm? Is it a total tear down. Thanks.

Edited by regalrocket

you need to drain the case then pull the clutch cover, once thats done pull the 6 10mm bolts holding the pressure plate on. remove the pressure plate then take a small magnet and remove the ball and rod from the middle of the input shaft, once there out remove the 10mm bolt on the top of the case that holds the retainer keeping the arm in the case.

inspect everything for wear and replace if neccesary...

you need to drain the case then pull the clutch cover, once thats done pull the 6 10mm bolts holding the pressure plate on. remove the pressure plate then take a small magnet and remove the ball and rod from the middle of the input shaft, once there out remove the 10mm bolt on the top of the case that holds the retainer keeping the arm in the case.

inspect everything for wear and replace if neccesary...

I really appreciate the help. I thought I had narrowed this down to the cable. But after replacement, its still an issue. I had the cover and clutch basket cover apart already. Guess its getting a second look. I should have done it right the first time. Thanks again.