39MM PWK's on 421 Cub Starting Point

I picked up some 39mm PWK's for the right price, does anybody know a good starting point at? I'm in the Wichita, KS area. I did that elevation finder for little sahara in Waynoka, and it was 473 meters above see level unless I did it wrong...LOL. Any input is appreciated. Mods are listed below. Thanks!

Shearers In Frame's (Small Bore)

421 Cub w/ 17cc Domes

Cut stock cages with Boysen carbon fiber petals

32:1 Oil/Fuel Ratio

K&N Pod Filters

is there any porting on the cylinders? 50 pilots and 180 mains and work your way down

No, not yet. Maybe after my wedding. They came with 160's and 170's. Stick the needle in center? By the way, the manifolds I got with these things don't have the ports for the balancing tube. What's this gonna affect? Thanks for the jetting tips.

No, not yet. Maybe after my wedding. They came with 160's and 170's. Stick the needle in center? By the way, the manifolds I got with these things don't have the ports for the balancing tube. What's this gonna affect? Thanks for the jetting tips.

Will not effect anything ditch it.

what needle dek, cel?

48-52 pilot

main 150-160

needle in center

You buy the needles from Sudco? Also, where you put the air/fuel screw from bottom? The guy I got these from had the screw cracked half a turn out, 55 pilots, 160 mains, odk (could be wrong, I've slept since then) with the needle all the way down. Lol. I see why he didn't like the carbs. I don't think he had a clue as to what he was doing.