trinity cool head

i bought a trinity stage IV coolhead for a spare engine. just wondered if they need longer stud bolts or if the stock ones on the cylinders will work?

If I remember correctly it uses the stock studs. Been a couple of years since I got rid of mine and longer then that since I worked on it but that's what I remember.

SP

alright thanks. and yes it does have domes. im gonna hang on to it and give it a try tho. thanks anyways

Cool. I hear the the Trinity head has the best water flow pattern. Too bad the domes are so expensive and aren't interchangeable!

SP

It uses the stock studs, but it uses special acorn bolts that go inside the head. I ordered a set of orings from Trinity 4 weeks ago and they never sent them. They never charged me either. What CC domes to you have?

It uses the stock studs, but it uses special acorn bolts that go inside the head. I ordered a set of orings from Trinity 4 weeks ago and they never sent them. They never charged me either. What CC domes to you have?

yeah it came with all the bolts, kinda a neat setup. im gonna need new orings for this hopefully i can get some. the domes are 19cc