shaved head

Same reason I got into this stuff... I am using manual machines so no swirly thingys here, I keep it pretty basic. The numbers are correct and the motors like my heads well enough though. The head in your pic sure does look pretty :cool:

Thank you. I drew the line years ago when I took a head to machine shop to have it "shaved" and it looked like lunch meat that was cut with a claw hammer.

We have us some new hotness that should be coming out in the next month. Stay tuned....

B

Not really trying to hijack the thread but who are some of the builders that do a good job at head work? I cannot find any locally (Oregon).

I have one of Brandons modded heads you would not be disappointed with it.

Thank you. I drew the line years ago when I took a head to machine shop to have it "shaved" and it looked like lunch meat that was cut with a claw hammer.

We have us some new hotness that should be coming out in the next month. Stay tuned....

B

Thats not fair more details please.

Thats not fair more details please.

LOL. Trying to finish up some patent stuff right now so I cannot let the cat out of the bag just yet. Should solve some common problems though. We also have another machine in the shop that we will have to learn so that could put us behind a bit.

Billet Chromoly shift stars are done though... Actually already ran out of them due to a waiting list but we will cut more of those hopefully the end of next week.

Brandon

• 4 months later...

it still has the little riges sticking up so i though it migth still be good

But for $10 gasket or 200-300 topend? Yeah it might work and yeah it might not. I cant even stand riding my stuff if even i have a thought in my mind like "is it ok, i hope its sealed properly, is it tight enough..." and so on and things like that. That kinda stuff bugs the shit outs me on my stuff. But its your bike so your call. IMO i think you should just spend the $10 on a new one for piece of mind and know its good and be done.

Edited by savage420