The official Big Rock Banshee HQ trip

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be coming through ky on rt 9 going south.

The first traffic light you come to before maysville,turn left thats the only way you can turn.It's Clyde Barbour HW .Follow it till it ends,across the bridge.Turn left on rt 52,as soon as you turn on 52 you will see a bowling alley on your left,I live between the bowling alley and the school.I am the only place between the two. If you come up 52 as soon as you pass the bridge i'm on the left.

I'm bringin atleast 1 person with me...Also another buddy of mine with a YFZ is coming aswell...AWR may come to.

1. Misssppelllleddd-friday

2. JasonsBanshee and friends from SOR - Saturday morning

3. MIKENICK ---- Saturday Morning

4. IndianapolisBuck friday

5. t_shee friday

6. burt reynolds

7. OHIOBANSHEE

8. RollinRhino

Thats if we can get it, if someone wants to call and reserve it I'll go in on it for sure, but if not we can stay at OhioBanshee's backyard. I'll just bring a tent in case.

The house is rented out for the weekend. I dont care where we camp, but if camping on big rock grounds is included in out admission I may just camp there. Makes it easier than laoding up, driving 10 minutes, and then driving back and unloading in the morning. I'm riding all day friday, camping friday night, riding saturday and going home saturday night.

I'l be there Saturday. Maybe a few other but not on banshee's. I always park on the left as you come in along the tree line so you can get a little shade.

That would be a good place to set up our spot..Up on the left by the fence line with trees.. Well with us from here and people bringing people should be around 15-20 I'm guessin...Gonna be a good time for sure..Bring your shirts so we can get pics...BHQ REPRESENT....haha

1. Misssppelllleddd-friday

2. JasonsBanshee and friends from SOR - Saturday morning

3. MIKENICK ---- Saturday Morning

4. IndianapolisBuck friday

5. t_shee friday

6. burt reynolds

7. OHIOBANSHEE

8. RollinRhino

9. Toolman

The first traffic light you come to before maysville,turn left thats the only way you can turn.It's Clyde Barbour HW .Follow it till it ends,across the bridge.Turn left on rt 52,as soon as you turn on 52 you will see a bowling alley on your left,I live between the bowling alley and the school.I am the only place between the two. If you come up 52 as soon as you pass the bridge i'm on the left.

Ok see ya at your house friday night. Is anyone gonna be at big rock all weekend? I'm not going home until Sunday afternoon or evening.

I'd love to make it 10, but I own a small VW/Audi performance shop and one of the largest club meetings in the midwest is that weekend in Wisconsin :wallbash: . I can't afford to miss an opportunity to meet 300+ potential customers. At least I'm going riding for a solid week in northern MI next week and I'll be at Haspin the weekend of 7/18.

I'd love to make it 10, but I own a small VW/Audi performance shop and one of the largest club meetings in the midwest is that weekend in Wisconsin :wallbash: . I can't afford to miss an opportunity to meet 300+ potential customers. At least I'm going riding for a solid week in northern MI next week and I'll be at Haspin the weekend of 7/18.

I have an 08 VW Passat 3.6. What kind of mods can you do to increase fuel efficiency? Just curious. :geek: