The official Big Rock Banshee HQ trip

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you say mud we just had 2.5 inches of rain in about an hour. Looked like the area around Big Rock was getting the same storm. But you can always find some where to ride there. That's why it's a great place to ride and it is going to be hot as mention above. :biggrin:

well fuck.. the last trip i went on was VERY MUDDY!!!! I HATE MUD!!!

It won't be muddy like Haspin..Only place it could ber real muddy possibly is in the valleys...There's 1000 acres there... Plus it's all on high ground so it drains well...

Come on out, there is plenty of different places to ride big open fields, creeks ROCKS and it may dry out by Saturday. I have been there when it was dry eating dust and get down in the woods and it was so slick you could not stand up.

As mike said it is not like Haspin at all.

Accuweather is saying that Maysville got .25 inches of rain today, not 2.5. I plan on leaving in the morning, but I'm not trying to do a repeat of haspin...Badlands is to close for me to drive 3 hours for a mudfest. I like a little dirt..but not slop.

ohiobanshee, whats the weather report....how much rain did you get?

http://www.accuweather.com/maps-precipitat...rain&fday=1

Accuweather is saying that Maysville got .25 inches of rain today, not 2.5. I plan on leaving in the morning, but I'm not trying to do a repeat of haspin...Badlands is to close for me to drive 3 hours for a mudfest. I like a little dirt..but not slop.

ohiobanshee, whats the weather report....how much rain did you get?

http://www.accuweather.com/maps-precipitat...rain&fday=1

As long as we get ZERO rain today and tomorrow the place will be fine. If we get rain it'll be better than Big Rock but I won't be going. I had enough mud at Haspin. Big Rock is nothing like Haspin when it comes to mud so I think we'll be okay as long as we don't get any more rain.

You chicken shits better all be there tomorrow!!! I'll be there no matter what.....It's not gonna be muddy there..THere's a thousand acres to ride on and it's mts.. THey have to have a serious downpour to be nasty there, or just call Duke the owner and ask him what it's lookin like.

I'm definitely there. The only thing I am deciding is whether to drive down this afternoon and camping out at OhioBanshee's house or leaving at 6 in the morning and riding all day and driving home. I prefer to spend the night because I won't be as tired.