12 sided piston ring

ok so for the piston there are two rings and a crazzy 12 sided ring...where in the hell does it go?

WE WANT TO SEE PICS!!!

It is a expander ring that goes under one of your other rings my Hot rods kit had the same thing i cant remember if it was the first or second ring but you should be able to tell Good luck

Here is the pic...I figured it out and it is an expander ring as sheeban said...It goes on the bottom ring. But now im pissed because I figured this out and now i cant find two of my motor mount bushings... So now i have to wait to buy some or make some...anyone know where i can get them besides the stealer ship and ebay? I was thinking of going to ACE and trying to make some.

post-29074-1242276815_thumb.jpg

Here is the pic...I figured it out and it is an expander ring as sheeban said...It goes on the bottom ring. But now im pissed because I figured this out and now i cant find two of my motor mount bushings... So now i have to wait to buy some or make some...anyone know where i can get them besides the stealer ship and ebay? I was thinking of going to ACE and trying to make some.

expander.. tension.. same thing.. :biggrin:

Which bushings?? Those are damn near impossible to get out of the motor mounts if its the ones I'm thinking about.

The D shaped bushings... But I got it all worked out.. Went to ACE and got some bushings that fit just nice and fine. All in all got everything back together (-)the filters, fluids and gas. Should have it running tomorrow after work. But thinking I need to throw in some 27.5 pilots due to the new porting