How fucking dumb!

Why do the have a removable center when you cant access the adjuster screw on the clutch. Just to add a piece of bling in????? IMO thats fucking retarded! Anybody ever cut a hole behind that plate. Its got a pretty thick seal behind it???????

You have a good point, I think when they install lock up clutches that are made for under the stock cover and it needs to be modded a little, they actually cut that out, I could be wrong but i think they do. Even if they dont, im sure you can still cut a hole. I think I might pop a hole in mine once I get a little farther on my rebuild process of my shee

You have a good point, I think when they install lock up clutches that are made for under the stock cover and it needs to be modded a little, they actually cut that out, I could be wrong but i think they do. Even if they dont, im sure you can still cut a hole. I think I might pop a hole in mine once I get a little farther on my rebuild process of my shee

Yeah I think im gonna do mine two. Just waiting for someone to chime in. I dont want to open a can of worms for my self.